Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

uoam

- - - - - uoam

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Is the website for this now defunct? Laptop broke down .. using another pc...would like to download this again.. Any ideas?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
You can download the setup file and prerendered maps from UOF
http://www.uoforums....downloads/uoam/
But yea, the site has been down for a while, I don't think it'll ever be back.

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
mine stopped working after the last patch. ordered uo assist and it started working again.

now i need to figure out how to set up uo assist :(

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
After you log into UO, go to the UOAssist window and click on the question mark button in the corner. It will give pretty good instructions on how to properly register it. UOAssist is especially good for crafters and vendoring but the macro system takes some getting used to.

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
Too bad neither work with KR!...
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
maybe a button for a download section should be added somewhere on the main window. I had no idea where to find it on UOF til I saw this post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I downloaded from the link and it said the complete file is not downloaded to try again. Any ideas Adam,?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Meh, I can't get it working either.
The only way I can see of getting it to work, is to download the Beta zip file, but it doesn't download properly and you have to repair it using Winrar.
I'm not going to risk hosting the UOAM executable or it's library files, as it's clear Belxan doesn't want anything to do with UOAM anymore, nor does he seem to want others to host the files.
I'll include a set of instructions in the download directory on how "I" got it to work.

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
you could include a good fair-use notice, saying how its an important part of the UO experience, has been used by UO players for ten years, that no profit is being made from its use, its technically abandonware now, and stuff like that, and give a way to contact you if they want it down. I'd think that would be enough to avoid any legal complication
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

chargar42

chargar42

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I also got it to work using winrar. Thanks Adam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uoam