Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Copying macros for KR.

- - - - - copying kr macros

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Chances are your mages have quite the same macros. If they have exactly the same, I would suggest trying this:

MY DOCUMENTS >> EA GAMES >> (Account name X) >> (shard name Y) >> (char name Z)

Once creating a macro for character Z1, go into their settings that are created by KR in the folder structure listed above. Open it up, you'll be given an option of which program to use to open it. Use notepad. Select all the text in the file, CTRL-C it.

Open the other char's file while KR program is closed. Z2 should have their own information. Just ignore all this. Select all, then delete the text in the file. CTRL-V the info you just put onto the clipboard here.

Save as (for instance) "MRmage" (be sure to include quotation marks or else notepad will think you want to make a .txt document). When prompted, write-over the file that was previously made.

This SHOULD work. It worked for the 2D client but ofcourse that used a different folder structure. If it doesn't, I'll be annoyed. :D

EDIT: It didn't. :( Looks like I'm going to have to set macros manually for ALL of my mages. :(

OOPS! Spoke too soon. Had to open KR program, load the macro setting option & they were all visible! Yay!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
HUGE GIANT HAPPY HUG FOR YOU!

I've been trying to figure this out since I got hooked on KR.

~M

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Indeed - I made one master "template" for my tamers then copied it to all of them. Works well in KR :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: copying, kr, macros