Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

A request for Gilded Dresses and Flower Garland art

- - - - - art dresses flower garland gilded request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
For the longest time, we could tailor gilded dresses and flower garlands, but the 2d client continues to use the fancy dress and bandana art to represent them. Can these two items get their own unique art for the 2d client, pretty please?

WarderDragon

WarderDragon

"I want to do bad things to you."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
Agreed.

There are actually several more items from that same collection that use borrowed art. One is the dress shirt; disappointingly appears as no more than a tunic when worn. It used to look more or less like the upper-half of the Kashimono in 3D. I have been hoping for years that they would fix the sarong; it would be a nice dress item if it looked like an actual sarong, rather than a kilt. The fur cloak and boots are other examples. I don't know about the boots, but the fur cloak would look pretty spectacular if it were some heavy bear cloak resting on your shoulders. I could match them up and get that real barbarian look going on one of my characters.

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
That is just sarong!=)

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
hehe@Ferenhelm

@WarderDragon

I knew there were other items out there, but I couldn't remember them off the top of my head.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, dresses, flower, garland, gilded, request