Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

rope as loot

- - - - - loot rope

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
can you only get these from the krackens?

Moria

Moria

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
yes :)

well at least that's what my gm says:P

Phoenix_DWxC

Phoenix_DWxC

Deputy Mayor of Dragon's Watch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
It is a slow drop rate on the krackens best place is down in the depths of Shame. You can also get them from Leviathans if you want to throw out some special nets.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I am glad the drop rate is low. It gives niche players something to farm and keeps it from being another I-don't-need-to-interact-with-other-players-I'll-just-go-get-my-own component.

~M

Kariny Stormsong

Kariny Stormsong

P-DOUBLE O-P-ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationLake Superior
I love it! Kariny has purpose again!

I used to spend hours in Tokuno killing krakens during ToT. They are great for her karma and fame but that's it.

Yesterday, I spent almost 8hrs sailing in a box killing krakens and fishing. I think I landed 3 ropes and glorious in that entire time. I gave them away to a friend and got a few more requests for some.

*packs her bag for a long fishing trip again*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Where do you kill them in Tokuno? Any place in particular?

I'm not very familiar with that land beyond Fan Dancer's Dojo, Yamatsu Mines and The Citadel...

~M

Kariny Stormsong

Kariny Stormsong

P-DOUBLE O-P-ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationLake Superior
They spawn in the sea off the coast of Sho Toh and in the sea north of the Fan Dancer Dojo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loot, rope