Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Which spawns are dropping transcendence scrolls?

- - - - - dropping scrolls spawns transcendence

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Ok, SoT are dropping from fel T2A. It just looks like the drop rate is real low. That's good. Maybe they will hold a little value.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I'd rather they dropped more frequently and we could generate a market for +50 skill combo packs.

~M

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
Having Gotten A Fair Share Myself I Can Confirm They Are Pink And Have Recieved From All 5 Tram Spawns And Most Of The Fell Spawns.

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I'd rather they dropped more frequently and we could generate a market for +50 skill combo packs.

~M

If they dropped more frequently the price would plummet and everyone would be maxed out in months.=)

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

If they dropped more frequently the price would plummet and everyone would be maxed out in months.=)

I've done plenty of spawns on a few chars, only the archer managed to get a SoT with .2 chivalry.

With the current drop rate, and them being cursed, it's going to be far more profitable for big spawn guilds [or big guilds in general] and/or PK's to simply either

1. actually do the spawns with a modest chance of repelling a raid.

2. kill people who've done the spawn, loot said SoT's, sell for more than most powerscrolls.

3. A combination of the above.

4. People might actually work together to get the scrolls, and share them. Current selling value obviously means this may be the exception rather than the rule.

EDIT: Don't forget, people are always building new characters. The scrolls seem quite a bit more difficult to get than 105's, but maybe it's just me.

Nobody in their right mind is gonna pay 5.5 mil for a .9 cooking scroll, unless they're desperate, rich, and lazy.:P

Ferenhelm

Ferenhelm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
So does anyone else think the Dev team keeps Nerfed skills in the game simply to catch us with things like this SOT?

yeah I have a +50 Skill set with Taste identification, and Camping. :huh

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I don't want to make people jealous. I don't want to brag about my good fortune or make too much about my effort tonight but I did get a drop at tokuno that brought tears to my eyes, be prepared for
Spoiler
I will accept bids starting at 3 mil per point. No flooding my PM box, please maintain some restraint.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Let the pwnage begin!

I don't want to make people jealous. I don't want to brag about my good fortune or make too much about my effort tonight but I did get a drop at tokuno that brought tears to my eyes, be prepared for

Spoiler
I will accept bids starting at 3 mil per point. No flooding my PM box, please maintain some restraint.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
That skill actually is useful in PvP, you know....

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

On the contrary, I submit that people like me would get enough of each skill to load a soulstone with 100 points in that particular one.

SoTs need to be combine-able.

~M

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
The people getting lots of them are farming 1/2 level or the spawns with easy monsters. The rat, spider and dragon spawns all have non-magic casting first 2 levels and are really easy to kill hundreds of creatures in a short amount of time.

SOT is not based on creature fame, it is based on how many you kill. So you are not going to see a lot of them especially if you spawn with lots of people.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Shh, JC! You're going to give away the good spots!

Although really, almost every spawn is pretty easy in levels one and two.

~M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropping, scrolls, spawns, transcendence