Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Which spawns are dropping transcendence scrolls?

- - - - - dropping scrolls spawns transcendence

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
So far have been mostly doing Ilsh spawns (Humility, Valor, Oaks, and Weald) and have tried some fel. I have only gotten one scroll from Weald. Are they dropping at other Ilsh/Tokuno spawns? Also have spent about 2 hours working Fel T2A spawns and have gotten nothing (not even a 105). I have heard of people getting them from fel dungeon spawns, is there something wrong with fel T2A spawns?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Moved to UO Gen discussion.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
the first day I went and did Oaks and got a SOT from that spawn.

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I was gonna post about this. It appears the drop happens during the spawn and not just how much damage one does to the boss. Of course mine was for wrestling hehehe. Can anyone confirm? Is it based upon how many kills you do during the champ spawn? I have been at the Tokuno champ.

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I think they drop doing the spawn like 105 ps in fel. The Pub 57 patch notes also say "working the Ilshenar spawns...".

The one I got was during spawn in Weald. That is the only one. I have spent about 3 hours at fel T2A spawn without even a 105 And several rounds of Humility,Valor, and Spirituality Ilshenar spawns and haven't gotten one at any of those.

But Moonstar getting one at Oaks means they dropping at others. Maybe drop rate just crazy low. Guess that's good.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Spoiler list by clicking link. Which spawns are dropping transcendence scrolls?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
i think the scrolls are just for the spawn itself. i believe i got mine when Oaks Spawned So it was a reward for killing all the stuff to make him spawn.
I've yet to get a rewardfor killing a boss.. actually that SOt was the only reward i've gotten from any champs i've done so far.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
The are all *supposed* to drop them, but from what I've been reading there appear to be issues with Ilsh spawns.

In the past, I've spent a great deal of time in Fel spawns. 105s are rarer than you think, and they come in spurts thanks to the RNG. I can work an entire spawn to level three without a single 105. The next day, I'll get four of them before level two.

Random.

~M

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
Was at the humility spawn yesterday. With a bunch of people we did the arachnid spawn. Someone got a 0.5 sot of spellweaving. And I'll say just one word... pink. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
They're Pink? Nifty! This game needs more pink!

Seriously, though: .5 spellweaving is a decent pull.

~M

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Yeah I was under the impression we would only get .1 SoTs', but my wrestling was also .5 0r .6. I was bummed it was wrestling. I thnk mine was a dull pink or green, it was a wrestling scroll. But I have seen people already selling them and they have come in different colors.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Tokuno champ spawn DO drop SoT's.

Piper Everwood

Piper Everwood

Devil or Angel???

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Pulled a 1.0 animal lore. .05 tatics and .7 begging from a fel dungon champ in one run. plus a guildy got something called an anciet mummy wrap i think it was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Pulled a 1.0 animal lore. .05 tatics and .7 begging from a fel dungon champ in one run. plus a guildy got something called an anciet mummy wrap i think it was.

Good numbers. Pity about the Lore one, though. That's one of those easy-to-raise skills.

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Save the Begging one til about a week before next Halloween then offer it for auction, lol

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Interesting numbers popping up for Scrolls of Transcendence:

Animal Taming:
.3 = 12M (Cats)
.5 = 5M (GL)
.8 = 2M (GL)

Bushido
.9 = 250K (LS)
.6 = 300K (ches)
.9 = 900K (leg)
1.0 = 2M (Ches)
.8 = 2M (GL)
.9 = 10M (Cats)

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict 100K per 0.1 for the toughest skills (Taming, etc) or the ones that cost the most to raise (Alchemy, etc)

A 0.1 for Remove Trap is currently selling for 100gp :D

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Save the Begging one til about a week before next Halloween then offer it for auction, lol

Ha! I love it.

Actually, I'll probably try to put together a +50.0 begging package and see what it sells for next Halloween.

THIS is why I want to be able to combine SoTs!

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
.3 Taming for 12m? LOL

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Indeed. I'd pay quite a bit for that last 1.0 taming, but no where near 4M per 0.1 !

~M

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
got a 1.0 ninja and .9 poison this weekend. other guys got camping and item id, blech.

this was during the spawn. upon killing the boss i got a blood smear.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropping, scrolls, spawns, transcendence