Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Just started

- - - - - started

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Monograeve_*

Guest_Monograeve_*
  • Guests
I couldn't find one other person online, I was wondering is everyone on the mondain version of the game and that's why I can't find anyone or does the expansion just let you access certain areas of the game but you can still interact with ppl with the new expansion even if you don't have it yet?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
hi Monograeve, and welcome to Ultima Online!

Which shard/server did you choose to start on? If it's one of the ones located in another part of the world, such as Japan or Australia, it may be in the dead of night there and that's why you did not encounter anyone. New players start off in Haven and there's usually at least a few people there, either fellow new players or veteran players looking to asisst newcomers to our realm.

uobuoy

uobuoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
Try Luna City in Malas

Aeryr Silverleaf

Aeryr Silverleaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Also some shards are more populated then other therefore at times can be hard to find anyone. Not sure what order the most populated shards go in these days but Id say Atlantic is probably the most populated shard. Plus theres more then these days so best bet to find anyone once you find out the peak hours for the shard your on is probably in Luna or New haven those are the two most active banks on Catskills as well as other shards.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
The best place to find people is Luna bank. Just find a moongate and select Malas -> Luna.

The best place to start as a new character is New Haven (which you should have defaulted to).

The best shard to play is SONOMA! But I might be a little biased... However, I can guarantee that H.E.L.P. guild will be in New Haven to lend a helping hand at almost any time of day!

~M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: started