Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

**SPOILER**Which champ spawns drops what?

- - - - - champ drops spawns spoilerwhich

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
So, the champ is carrying furniture? Did we catch him moving between houses?

~M

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Anyone on Cats wanna try some of the champ spawns?

Sure man. I've been doing Valor on Ilish and Tokuno. Let me know when you are around.

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Sure man. I've been doing Valor on Ilish and Tokuno. Let me know when you are around.

Been checking valor, humility, oaks, weald, and bedlam like a madman. Archer avoids bedlam solo. Insurance says it's too much of a risk. =)

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I had a bad time at Valor. Paragon Demon and two sucumbi attacked while I was going after a drag and I was ghosty. Nice group there. I was rezed a few times hehehe

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Spoiler

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Anyone on Cats wanna try some of the champ spawns?

I am always up for some hunts. I really hate that damn spider. Perhaps it's the char I field for it but that's usually my temp for champ(mage provo). I get stomped by that spider. I guess I could break out the tamer. Let me know when your on. Just ICQ when you play and we'll meet up.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Back in the day, a group of players I occasionally spawned with killed her with massive fields of blade spirits and EVs (back when you could cast 3). White Wyrms finished her off.

~M

Moria

Moria

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
got this last night from the Harrower....

Spoiler

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Back in the day, a group of players I occasionally spawned with killed her with massive fields of blade spirits and EVs (back when you could cast 3). White Wyrms finished her off.

~M

Doesn't work any more, Magister. Now she teleports anyone who does any sort of damage in any way, shape or form to her. Better have invis ready for that champ.

Found out the hard way. :X

What? Nobody's posted a pic of the futon?

Noooo!:o

I'll screenie it if nobody posts one up....or not if I just missed it.

Shouldn't take long in either case, so let me know. ;)

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
There is a picture of the futon somewhere. I've seen it...maybe on stratics, though.

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I simply must have that pier deco piece. Pirates live in UO!

:pirate:

~M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champ, drops, spawns, spoilerwhich