Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Please post screenshot of Christmas presents here!

- - - - - christmas post presents screenshot

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

OneBoredEMT

OneBoredEMT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Is the bare tree as shown only available on the new tree deeds? When I used an old deed and chose bare it had leaves on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
There also seems to be two variants of the icy patch, one which is rare.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

heh, i put mine on the stairs to the first level in my keep and now if i slip, one out of three times i end up lying on my rooftop :D handy way to get on the roof without using a ladder =):cool:

That is positively brilliant! No need for ladders in my Keep now!

=)

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

There also seems to be two variants of the icy patch, one which is rare.

Alright, folks! Let's see a shot of the rare one! I need to have all my ducks in a row to buy the right one in March!

(I almost *never* get the rare stuff randomly)

~M

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Woot!

Attached Thumbnails

• Pretty Gift Box.JPG

Gypsy

Gypsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Wow! That's cute. I hope I get one of those, too. It is real, right?

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Yes! I got my regular gift in it.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
I received a kooky gift box also, it is black with red and green spots on the sides.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I've gotten two so far. I'll post em when I have a chance

Anewbe4u

Anewbe4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
My ice patch does nothing, am I missing something, I walk over it, nothing, I click it, nothing

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Did you lock it down in your house?

Gypsy

Gypsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
You need to lock it down for it to work. You get 3 different reactions when you walk over it. It can also dismount you if you ride over it :D

[ATTACH]9050[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails

• Splatter.JPG

Queen Aglaranna

Queen Aglaranna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi everyone :)

I appologise if the answer to my question is already around here somewhere, i couldnt find it if it was.

Is anyone else still stuck with their tickets saying Error?
The only way i can get the tickets to work is if i log into KR. I claimed one of each item then logged back into 2d and the items are basically invisible :(. I get a gift box saying it has 3 items in it but only 2 are visible - the card and candy cane....

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

That is positively brilliant! No need for ladders in my Keep now!

=)

~M

I bet Elliot Heath wishes those had been around a few years back.He would of made sure Tabbitha broke her neck :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Hi everyone :)

I appologise if the answer to my question is already around here somewhere, i couldnt find it if it was.

Is anyone else still stuck with their tickets saying Error?
The only way i can get the tickets to work is if i log into KR. I claimed one of each item then logged back into 2d and the items are basically invisible :(. I get a gift box saying it has 3 items in it but only 2 are visible - the card and candy cane....

If you're still getting megacliloc errors, it's because you haven't updated your client properly. If you think you did, it sounds like the update didn't work properly and you may have to uninstall/reinstall the game.

Or maybe there is another explanation...anyone?

~M

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts

I bet Elliot Heath wishes those had been around a few years back.He would of made sure Tabbitha broke her neck :P

no worries now he's been assasinated...

I'm sure to find an ice patch on my own door step soon...

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Does anyone care to speculate (or can a Dev enlighten us) as to the rarity of these special boxes?

~M

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
How do you put up the garlands? I tried to put some over my door. But I can't find the proper place to click on.

Oh and I love the icy patches and snow piles. Now my uo house looks just like my rl house.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, post, presents, screenshot