Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Please post screenshot of Christmas presents here!

- - - - - christmas post presents screenshot

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Okay - As the original poster I demand clarification! :P

1. Do this year's gift come in the form of a single ticket per character that 'only works for you?'

2. When double clicked, do they give you random gifts from previous years?

3. I want a wooden cow.

~M(oo)

EDIT: Kayhynn's spoiler tag finally worked for me. Thanks!

I found the following in the backbacks of all my characters :

And when I double click I get this :

Attached Thumbnails

• untitled.GIF
  • Holiday Gifts.GIF

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Thanks much, Antiochian.

Anyone brave enough to select one of each gift and post photos here? Also - has anyone determined if these items *do* anything? I'm a big fan of things that are interactive!

Sadly, looks like I'm not getting my wooden cow...

~M

Piper Everwood

Piper Everwood

Devil or Angel???

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Dont have screenies yet but the Icy Patch You can actually slip on. "You lose your footing and ungracefully splatter on the ground". Ans yes your char does fall down in game. It's actually really funny looking. The garland looks great. The snow piles are huge piles of snow. Look pretty god and the pot of egg nog is cute too. Ill try to post pics here soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
Double clicking the eggnog pot gives you a glass of eggnog!

"You empty your glass and get a warm fuzzy feeling!"

Dunno how many uses the pot gives you...

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
The holiday tree gives you four options: classic, modern, classic bare, and modern bare. COOL! I hope the trees stick around after Christmas...Automatically undecorated would be AWESOME.

Maeglid

Maeglid

• Members
  • 1,012 posts
This may be old news, but I ate the green candy cane:

"You feel as if you could eat as much as you wanted!"

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Does the ticket come in a wrapped Christmas Box with candy canes? I was just about to post how great this year's gifts are sans the cookies and canes. I liked those things the first time they appeared, but over the years I could do without. Pub 57 will be out soon and with that this has been a very good year in UO. Thanks all for the info!!!

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

This may be old news, but I ate the green candy cane:

"You feel as if you could eat as much as you wanted!"

It's the same every year. If you eat too much candy, your character will eventually run around shouting, "Ow - My teeth hurt."

If you're feeling really vicious, DP a bunch of them and leave them in various Fel locations. I recommend dropping them near the special slime spawns when you find one...

~M

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts

Does the ticket come in a wrapped Christmas Box with candy canes? I was just about to post how great this year's gifts are sans the cookies and canes. I liked those things the first time they appeared, but over the years I could do without. Pub 57 will be out soon and with that this has been a very good year in UO. Thanks all for the info!!!

My understanding, the only one that comes in a box with a card and candy cane are the garland because it's multiple pieces and possibly the snow piles. Not positive.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Here are the pics. The slippery snow patch will make u actually fall or dismount. There is the egg nog barrel and the snow piles are kinda cool as well. The Christmas trees are the same except no leaves. The look like fel trees.

Attached Thumbnails

• garland.JPG
  • christmas gift pics.JPG
  • christmas gift pics2.JPG

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
gonna make holiday tradeing more hazerdous

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
You can see all the different snow piles in this pic. Also a pic of the bare Christmas tree.

Attached Thumbnails

• christmas gift pics2.JPG

OneBoredEMT

OneBoredEMT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
You get a ticket in your pack that says its only for you, it has your name on it, like the old school ones! Upon clicking it you are given a menu to chose from 5 different items, upon selecting a gift you get a gift box with a card and candy cane as well as your gift. Heres what I found for each of the 5 gifts so far.
Eggnog: I double clicked my eggnog and got a glass with eggnog, can set the security to share with everyone. Oh you can drink this, one shot and you are DRUNK!
Tree: The bare tree option is available on the OLD tree deeds as well, dont waste a choice! I had to remove a tree to navigate my house, I went to put it up and got 4 choices of the classic, modern and 2 bare versions. Bare as in no decorations, just a plain tree, looks great but I'm guessing wont be active all year round, bummer.
Garland: The garland is dyable, use any cloth dye tub on them, can be turned etc with deco tool, you get 6 of them in one box.
Snowpiles: The deco snow piles are rehued stalagmites from the dungeons, theres 5 in a box, tried all the dye tubs except statue, cant dye them so far, cant turn them but can raise/lower.
Icy Patch: The icy patch is fun as you can see, doesn't always knock you off, havent tried to dye it, maybe statue dye tub?
EDIT: The eggnog runs out, but never fear! You can make MORE! Double click the pot and target 2 Eggs, 1 milk, 1 sugar and 1 liquor, no cooking skill needed. The mug is a one use deal, no pretty glass left over.
I did manage to get a special colored box out of 18 choices on Sonoma, my luck I have 1 char on several shards and got 3 others all on diff ones :sad6:. But they are pretty flippn cool, I'll work on pics of em. No 2nd style of ice tho, and haven’t had any success dying the snow or ice. Me thinks me have some evil plans for these icy patches... theft deterrent!
Heres pics...
Posted Imagefalling off my ride

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Thats what I was thinking as well, Kimmy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
The Icy patch spreads to floors below where you lock it down hehehe. Same tile just one floor below where icy patch isn't and I am slipping and sliding all over the place. That is some strong icy patch!!!! Neat bug, unless that was intended.

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
The icy patch makes me think of Data from Goonies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts

The Icy patch spreads to floors below where you lock it down hehehe. Same tile just one floor below where icy patch isn't and I am slipping and sliding all over the place. That is some strong icy patch!!!! Neat bug, unless that was intended.

heh, i put mine on the stairs to the first level in my keep and now if i slip, one out of three times i end up lying on my rooftop :D handy way to get on the roof without using a ladder =):cool:

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Now those are nice! I like the egg nog barrel and the garland!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Salabeth

Salabeth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am having to log in for my sisters who are unable to play UO at this time (RL issues), I have gotten the ticket already, my question is do I have to redeem it now or can it wait till they are able to do if themselves sometime in January?

Thank you
Crysania
Baja

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
You can hold on to them.
  • Salabeth likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas, post, presents, screenshot