Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Trying to get to Knight of Honor and need some help.

- - - - - honor knight

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Aeryr Silverleaf

Aeryr Silverleaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Ive mainly been working off thrashers and pretty sure I can get to knight on them but my problem comes when theres a large group in there keying mel they always seem to rile up Asbcess. Theres no way that I can take Asbcess out when they do this so what other monsters high end wise can i hunt to get to Knight? Will hunting say Balrons take me to Knight? Just need a basic list of ML monsters and non ML monsters I can hunt for honor when Asbcess is partying with Thrasher

NANOC_DWxC

NANOC_DWxC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
Ya, I ran into this before. You need to kill stuff with +23k fame.
Balrons, like Lord or the Abbys and such.
Dark Father helps too.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I got up to 2 dots left to go fighting succubi, not sure if they will take me all the way tho, kinda took a break from it.

Aeryr Silverleaf

Aeryr Silverleaf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

I got up to 2 dots left to go fighting succubi, not sure if they will take me all the way tho, kinda took a break from it.

Ah not a big fan of those seem to alway get targeted by them guess because my character is a male along with being an elf.. I heard honor is slower for tamer them meleers so Im hoping thrasher will take me to Knight like two orbs/dots away at the moment.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
My friend Kefka told me the ancient liches in Khaldun will take you to Knight, perfect if you have a Conjurer's Trinket and a nice wep, but they can really lay the hurt on.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Also: Killing Balrons in Fel gives a significant fame boost, so Honor gains should be slightly faster.

~M

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
Things I have used to gain knight of Honor:
1. Succubi (Blood dungeon for paragons) on both my tamer and my samurai
2. Balrons (Chaos shrine in Ilsh for paragons) on my tamer
3. Miasma on my samurai, I work Miasma now on my tamer, whose honor is painfully low after not hunting for honor in months.
4. Swoop (before the super-swoop change)

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Also: Killing Balrons in Fel gives a significant fame boost, so Honor gains should be slightly faster.

~M

I'm pretty sure (80% or more?) that Honor doesn't work this way. I think it just takes base fame into account, before the Felucca bonus is applied.

-Galen's player

soulstoner

soulstoner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Succubi will definitely get you there .... dojo is great spot -- lead out the Ronin & Daemon to elsewhere (don't kill them or they'll spawn right back) and you'll have succubus after succubus at a nice pace..... EOO if you have chiv ... few orange petals ... and may runs to the bank with gold ... you'll be Knight in no time as well as Lordship & lotta gold. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: honor, knight