Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UO Publish 57 on TC1

- - - - - 57 publish tc1 uo

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Has anyone found the Slimes on TC? I've been looking and not doing well finding them.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

I had a thought this morning - what does it matter what things are worth in gold if people are just happy to have/get/use them? The devs are trying to make the game fun so people will play(and pay) for it. There's more to fun than being able farm stuff for profit. I'm sure some people derive their fun from selling things, but many do not.

Also the same lines as Ferenhelm: I tend to farm and resell the items I can get one my own to obtain the items that elude me. So, I do peerless monsters for rare items, which I sell for gold to buy powerscrolls. I will do Ilshenar champs for the same reason.

Much easier for me to do a champ with two people and no threat of a raid, then sell the items for PS. I'm famously, comically bad at PvP.

~M

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts

Has anyone found the Slimes on TC? I've been looking and not doing well finding them.

I think that, for the Japanese shards, people would frequently find the special slimes at the Baraccoon spawn. Have you looked in Despise?

~M

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Nope. Thanks, when I have time later tonight I'll look there.:)

Caffeine

Caffeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Does anyone know how the slimes work? One item dye per slime or do you keep dipping your artis into the same slime?

Mortae

Mortae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Does anyone know how the slimes work? One item dye per slime or do you keep dipping your artis into the same slime?

I know some "slimes" I'd like to stick my Arties into. hehehe

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
From the cliloc spoiler posted elsewhere, it looks like our version of this quest might result in a dye bottle reward.

Not entirely sure though...here's hoping this event stays active until April!

~M

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
here's hoping ppl can actually find some of these slimes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 57, publish, tc1, uo