Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Shards with open land for house placement?

- - - - - house land open placement shards

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

xCMF89x

xCMF89x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Anyone know any shards with enough open land for a good size house? I'm in Atlantic, so I can't find any but when i find a house for sale its always like 30million and i don't have that type of cash to just throw into it. Thanks.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
18x18's may be a real hunt, but there's quite a bit of land on Chesapeake for mid-sized homes(14x12 for example)

Lord Target

Lord Target

I know I am, and so are you. Now I must throw giant waffles at y

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Yeah, I know of a max-storage house spot on cats. :)

Plenty more in felucca, depending on where you want your house at.

Off-hand, I can think of at least 3 I've seen recently and can run to in a very short time frame.

EDIT: I just recently placed a 17x18 if that's any indication. :P

xCMF89x

xCMF89x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Location doesn't really matter too much. I'd rather one thats a little out of the way though. Whether its in Fel or not, doesn't really matter too much.

Deadshot

Deadshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I know of a real nice spot on chessy that I used to have a 18x18 on that is open. PM me if you'd like me to show it to you, or I can grab the coordinates for ya.

-Az =)

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Shards like Lake Austin have tons of open space for houses, atlantic is probably the busiest server still, so it has very little in the way of home space. I know Catskills still has a decent amount of space, I know of a few by my own home. If you decide to head to Catskills, give me a pm and I'll show you some spots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

California Rasin

California Rasin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
I know of 5 spots for a 18x18 in malas, two of which are side by side and will be mine on Chessy. Actually the other 3 spots are mine, lol. I also have a Keep on LA, and there are always houses falling and land openeing up there. I can help you with either place ifyou need it.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Origin always has a ton of open spots as well.

teeshy

teeshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
More spaces than you could count on Oce =P

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Dachenfels also has vast stretches of free land in Malas and you can prob. find space for a tower or a 18x18 in Tram or Fel. Castle and Keep spots are rare though.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Sonoma has a fair bit of space available. I'm sure Queen Mum or H.E.L.P. guild would, ahem, help you find a nice-sized plot.

~M

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
I got a max LD spot open right in front of my house in Cats, don't know the exact size but it looks to be a tower at least. I think any server that is not Atlantic will have space for you to plant a home.

Guest_fillyblunts_*

Guest_fillyblunts_*
  • Guests
I just placed an 18x18 right outside Umbra on chessy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: house, land, open, placement, shards