Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Creating a PVP player

- - - - - creating player pvp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
It's been years since I've done any serious PVP'ing and when I took my warrior who used to rock to fel he got owned within seconds everytime I fought. What stats to you suggest name on a warrior -- it can be a swords/mace/fencing I have them all.

Thanks,
Ed

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
There are many templates that can be viable.

Sorry to be so glib, but it's true.

The "flavor of the month" overpowered template changes....Well, at least every month or so.

-Galen's player

Gypsy

Gypsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
You can find some templates here: http://www.uoforums.com/uo-pvp-f450/

Veracose

Veracose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
Man like they said lots of templates if you want chiv you will want more mana then normal imo it all matters on what weapons you are going to have and game play style. My dexxer has i think close to 90 mana are you going to do more special moves then normal or what i have my set up so i can do like i think 3-5 moves before i am out of mana I think. Its all up to what you want for your char.

Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Thanks --

It's humbling when your pvp skills have wasted away to nothing lol

Veracose

Veracose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
PvP used to be basic and i loved it there is a lot that goes into it and since i heard they are going to nerf the hell out of Conc. that will be nice. When i get back in a month i have to rework my dexxer but i think i am just going to make a new dexxer and rework my old one a little i just home they make a quest for the new class when SA comes out like they did for elfs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creating, player, pvp