Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Login Issue

- - - - - issue login

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Posted Image

Joanne Laroche
20 Nov 2008 18:04:53 EST

We are currently investigating an issue that is causing some players difficulty with logging into the shards.
We do not have an ETA as of yet, but we are aware of it and we're working to get it resolved as quickly as we can. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

This afternoon we performed maintenance to our patching system that may have affected your ability to login to the UO service for a short period of time. This maintence was brief and service should be restored now.

-- PST Posted Image

Cal "Uriah" Crowner
Dev. Manager, Ultima Online
Mythic Entertainment

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
Many thanks to Joanne & Cal for keeping us informed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
for me on europa the problem is more not being worth staying loged in than logging in itself..>:(

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

for me on europa the problem is more not being worth staying loged in than logging in itself..>:(

Are you still experiencing lag then ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
It plays like 56K modem on release,i open doors and they close on my face after 20 seconds as I cannot move a tile

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I just logged onto Europa from the United States and seems to be working smooth as silk for me. Have you checked your lag on other shards and compared? You may be having problems with your ISP or any point in between.

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
nop totally dies on EA end

And my chars in other server work fine,its just Europa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, login