Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Housing Not Falling?

- - - - - falling housing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
I've noticed there seem to be many, many houses on europa but there dosnt actually seem to be that many players, or at least not enough for all the houses! Also i closed an account around 6 months ago and re-opened it around 2 months ago and the house on the account was still standing! Anyone enlighten me?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Was the house on an account that was re-opened during one of those "Come Back To Britannia" promotions where anyone could log in to their old account for free? I have two houses on those sorts of accounts and theyre still standing 2 years later.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
The only thing we have heard about housing recently was in Fridays FoF

"When are the OSI and bugged houses going to come down? We have reported the same OSI houses and a few bugged houses several time, but they still stand."

We've had a slight delay addressing the OSI houses but we have been able to start up again and those houses are being deleted as soon as we can get to them. It's going to be a slow process but please hang in there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raziel Von Sahyn

Raziel Von Sahyn

Militiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
So theres actually as many players on europa as there are houses? Where are they all then? Dosnt it seem kind of empty to anyone?

Aurelius

Aurelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
Well, I know a few of them are mine, since I've not been playing for a long time but kept the accounts open anyway, just in case I decided to come back (again!) - so there's a fair chance those will be vacant spots soon.....

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Just a heads up: I noticed a "Fairly Worn" house in Luna city. I forget which shard, but it was definitely an American shard. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comicon

Comicon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Here on Pacific, there's a house fully loaded which has been OSI owned since June 2006,.. It's a funny to read the Bulletin Board on the front of the house, with so many people leaving comments for nearly 3 year's.
I've noticed also that OSI homes which are (Private Homes), after a few day's of the decay prossess, you may step inside a (Private Home) and go through the house as if it were (Open to the Public).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: falling, housing