Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

11th year master token.

- - - - - 11th master token year

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

facattac

facattac

Lil' Scamp

• Members
  • 1,206 posts
Does this thing even exist? Some guy peddling outside of West Britain Bank mentioned it but recalled before I could get further info. Apparently it had something to do with minors or major artifacts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I'm wondering if maybe it has to do with the 11th anniversary gifts in Japan, cross-sharded over to the US?

Belanos

Belanos

I don't know any better =(

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
a token that gives a choice of any item ever redeemable from a token.. that would be cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... it's pronounced 'fel-ookah', not 'fel-oosha' ...

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Perhaps, they went on sale Thursday, surprised they didn't slap on a localization restriction to prevent xsharding until theyre released in the US/Europe next month.

I'm wondering if maybe it has to do with the 11th anniversary gifts in Japan, cross-sharded over to the US?

Rama21

Rama21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Here is the info on the 11th Year Collection:
http://www.uoherald.....php?newsid=457
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rama, Rammi, Rammin, Rammas, Ramski, Ramage

"All is nothing in moderation."

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I want a snow tree for my Christmas present!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nero Blackraven

Nero Blackraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
So what is the deal you have to buy them?

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Yes, and they aren't for sale in the USA/Europe yet, but should be in a very few weeks.

So what is the deal you have to buy them?

sablestorm

sablestorm

The Dread Pirate Sablestorm

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
Does it spawn a monster follower, like the summoning talismans do and this monster grants you the bonus spirit speak?

As for the items in general, Being a packrat, I'd like one of each, of course. :D

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Bah... the bookshelves should be part of the game, not being something you have to pay for. We've been asking for it for like 10 years. What a ripoff.

The armor engraving tool is nice if it's rechargeable. Which is not obvious since the hitching post is noted as rechargeable while the engraving tool is not.

The hitching post is a cool addition. Being able to stable pets in your house is a good idea for player run towns. I just hope that other players can use it if you make it accessible to friends/anyone.

The earrings are nice too. At least something to put in that damn box other than the transparent hearts :)
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maeglid

Maeglid

Hiding somewhere on Catskills

• Members
  • 1,012 posts

Bah... the bookshelves should be part of the game, not being something you have to pay for. We've been asking for it for like 10 years. What a ripoff.

The armor engraving tool is nice if it's rechargeable. Which is not obvious since the hitching post is noted as rechargeable while the engraving tool is not.

The hitching post is a cool addition. Being able to stable pets in your house is a good idea for player run towns. I just hope that other players can use it if you make it accessible to friends/anyone.

The earrings are nice too. At least something to put in that damn box other than the transparent hearts :)

As far as the earrings go, you could always score a pair of nightsight earrings from the spring cleanup. Might free up that particular need so you can build a more flexible suit...

Paidric

Paidric

The Youngherder [HLP]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
Forgot those, indeed. I have a few pairs but I don't know if they are worth 600gp insurance :) I prefer to cast nightsight. Or my chars have a piece with nightsight on it or are elves.
If the nightsight earrings were blessed that would be another story.
"If deathrobes were bank checks... I'd be filthy rich!"

New in Ultima Online? Visit Haven Helpers
Trade at Ingame Auctions!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I agree the nightsight earrings should have been blessed. Even the thief in me concurs.

Oh well.

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Couldnt agree more.

I got as many pairs of Nocturne Earrings as possible for that.

The earrings are nice too. At least something to put in that damn box other than the transparent hearts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 11th, master, token, year