Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

[MAYCONTAIN SPOILERS] Plz Help Get Past Dark Guardian (Khaldun-Tram)

- - - - - dark guardian khalduntram maycontain past plz spoilers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Is Ancient Sosarian feeling his age ?

What words and order will let me pass?

~~~~

Der Rocktells him.do the quest, without u cant go down to siracii (ups siracii is the last passwort u need )

~~~~

Sheridan advises

What do you mean by passing? Do you mean getting out of the room? You can recall out once you've gone through the text chain. If you're looking for a complete walkthrough, I'd recommend the one on UOGuide.

~~~~

While Lady Sakkarah suggests

You can also walk on one of the glowing runes at the top of the stairs behind the Dark Guardian and they will teleport you out of the room to one of the hallways of Khaldun.

Regine_EAMythic UO Associate Game Designer

~~~~

While Nine Dark Moons offered this solution
make sure you say the word that is written on the book once you dye it red in the pool of blood... you have to say that to make the dark guardian appear - but if he's already appeared i say it anyways so i can move ahead with the quest. i didnt' say it once cuz he was already there, but when i went to the ruined house clicking on the journal did nothing and i had to go back and say the word to the guardian.

~~~~

More advice from Lady SakkarahThe important thing to get past the guardian is to at least speak to him and get him to acknowledge you with a response other than "do not address to me...". Otherwise it will be considered as you not having talked to him.

Regine_EAMythic UO Associate Game Designer

~~~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comicon

Comicon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I've found that the only word you need to say while the Dark Guardian is present,... is "Hiding"... this will prompt a responce from the Dark Guardian, which will allow you to open the journal at the burned out house.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark, guardian, khalduntram, maycontain, past, plz, spoilers