Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Crimson Dragon loot question

- - - - - crimson dragon loot question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
Can someone confirm rumors that Peerless/The Six style loot, such as the Crimson Cincture and the rare item set pieces, drops on the Crimson Dragons?

This would make sense. But all I've personally seen so far are ingredients and the Quiver of Rage.

-Galen's player

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I've suspected it to, because Crimson Cincture....Crimson Dragon...seem to go together even! Yet, my cousin has helped kill 3 of the overgrown super-lizards and also only gotten ingredients.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I have probably killed 7 or 8 and only ingredients.

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
this must be why i saw dragons in two cities last nite on chessy. seems they are too tough to kill for not enough reward.

anyone know a good way to take them down and what size group you need.

Chloe la Mare

Chloe la Mare

Diminished Responsibility and Ginger.. Apparently..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
i've only got ingredients too..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vesper Milita

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
I haven't seen one yet. Nor have I been able to fight the shadowlords army. I go to every city and nothing.

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
All I can find as yet on this is what was posted within the last FoF

Crimson Dragons introduced as allies to the Shadowlords, appear as the final stage in the invasion. Shares similar loot to “The Six,” such as Myxkion

and

Crimson Dragons have peerless boss loot... special armor included.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
I haven't received any good loot from Crimson Dragons (and I've been in on about a dozen now), and I've only heard one report of special loot. On our dragon in Moonglow, someone received an assassins armor piece.

The gems that drop around the dragon do have a chance of being Myxkion's new gem sorts, so it isn't a waste of time to pick up some of them.

HeathBar

HeathBar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I haven't seen one yet. Nor have I been able to fight the shadowlords army. I go to every city and nothing.

We did one with a coule guild members a few days ago. It dropped the Six gems and peerless loot. A guildmate got a crimmy off one as well but they don't drop every time.

Merc, I'll icq you next time I see a town invasion. :)

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

We did one with a coule guild members a few days ago. It dropped the Six gems and peerless loot. A guildmate got a crimmy off one as well but they don't drop every time.

Merc, I'll icq you next time I see a town invasion. :)

Ok....At least we finally have confirmation that they have dropped.

Thank you.

-Galen's player

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crimson, dragon, loot, question