Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

11th Anniversary items [ discussion ]

- - - - - 11th anniversary discussion items

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Flora Green wants to know

What logic is there in the armor engraving tool only having 30 charges?

Otherwise, aside from it's ridiculous we have to wait to get these items, I'm looking forward to the trees.

....and

None of us should have to pay 20, let alone 30 dollars for a two year old box. I swear this was briefly touched upon within the past month or two (maybe at a town hall) and Jeremy said it was being looked into.

~~~~

While ^Wolfie^ keeps stock of how much real cash she's spent already

My BF and I have given them monthly fees for 11+ years now, be damned if I PAY to get 11th yr items. =/

~~~~

Snakeman agrees

I couldn't agree more Wolfie, give one set THEN & ONLY THEN pay for a 2nd set if you want it. Now if they are going to CHARGE us for a damn Hitching Posts, are we EVER going to get MORE STABLE SLOTS that we have asked for for Ages... longer then Sieges ROT changes? You keep adding more tame ables BUT DO NOT increase our Slots to hold these creatures. Pls., can the ones of us that have asked for more stable slots get an Honest answer if it will ever happen. Ty

~~~~

In response to the news

our friends in Japan will be putting out their yearly Ultima Online box to the shelves on November 13th. To promote these boxes, included in each, will be a package of special in-game items that we have named the 11th year collection.

Gwendolynne wishes

I wish the USA team would be just as friendly and put out a yearly Ultima Online box to the shelves in the States as well.

~~~~

Hear..Hear..

says Marcus Blackwell

We havent had a box on the shelves in the US since 9th ann. came out..not to mention the uocodes website still dosent work properly for me keeps looping back to the login screen for my account info when I do enter it to buy something. Which means if I want to buy these more then likely will have to call or email EA.. which there customer support on the phone can be a pain.

~~~~

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to make a clarification that the 11th year anniversary items are in no way related to the 11th year collection items. They are very different things Posted Image

Thank you all for the feedback!

~Kilandra~

KilandraEAMythic
UO Assistant
Development Manager

~~~~

That prompted RaDian FIGith to asks

WHAT 11th year anniversary items? There haven't been any, and now a full month (and then some) past the 11th anniversary, I really have to wonder what you folks at Mythic have against celebrating anniversaries ON the anniversary.

~~~~

More posts to come.Whats our members thoughts on it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 11th, anniversary, discussion, items