Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

New Items

- - - - - items

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
So who drops the Conjurer's Trinket and Grimoire?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Skeletal Lich

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
I've been hearing complaints that people are just farming the liches instead of actually completing whatever is supposed to be done to forward the invasions...

For an item hoarder like me, though, I'm hoping that means there will be plenty of those new items in the marketplace that I can find one to buy! :P

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
They Are Not As Easy To Get As Everyone Thinks. Yea You May Get 3-4 Of One but The Trinkets Are Harder To Get Off The Drop

tuk

tuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
This is true, I killed between 20-30 Skeletal Lich's yesterday and didn't get one drop.
Other ppl got 2 or sometimes 3 books in the same time period.

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
It took hubby I think half the day to get the trinket and the book.

Veracose

Veracose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
What are the trinket;s is it just for a short amount of time? If so looks like another thing I will miss out on :(

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
I think they will last until sometime mid November...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
The Event Will Last Until Nov.17 Which Until Then You Can Kill The Skeletal Liches For the Conjurer's Trinket And The Conjurer's Grimoire. Also Keep On The Look Out For Vampire Bats (Red And Black) That Will Drop When U Kill The Spectral Armors Shadowfiends And Anything Else That Will Spawn In Graveyards.
The Conjurer's Trinket Is Almost Like The Primer Of Arms Talisman Except It Is Undead Slayer And Adds HCI. Now, The Conjurer's Grimoire Confused Me A Little Bit. If Im Not Mistaken The Grimoire Is A Necro Book But This Is A Mage Book. It Is Like The Tome Of Lost Knowledge But Is Undead Slayer And Adds SDI.

Veracose

Veracose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
I will still be gone:( but it is ok. Best of luck to all of you.

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Some guilds are farming both the Lich(s) and Sarcorii . . . some folks can't finish their quests. So, slow down or back off people, let Joe the Plumber finish his quest! :reye
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
i'm farming the skele liches every chance i get and will continue to do so until the event ends. the trinket is a beefed up primar as it adds hci and is undead slayer to boot. very desirable as far as im concerned. the spell book too which is great for undead champ spawns.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
By farming them you are not allowing others who would like to do the quest to complete the quest as they can't get a chance to get close to the Liches. By the time you get up there they are dead.

LS Brit Graveyard is absolutely insane.. half a minute and they are down. So many people half of them never get a chance to even get a swing in. Took my Hubby 2 days to get his trinket.

That being said though...there are several other graveyards and many of them have NO ONE in them.

Now the Sicarri thing.. well.. Maybe people don't understand that you can get the Gossamer from her as well.. Poison Sacs and spinneret's. I have gotten 3 Spinnerets from Sicarii and the gossamers from her and the drones.

a tip on the Fiends.. they are alot like paragons.. Run and your toast. Stand still or casually walk away and your golden.

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
i have gotten 3 books and 3 talis so far. i set aside one tali and book for my guildmate who is traveling at the moment.

if brit graveyard is full than goto cove or yew. two people cross healing can take these things down.

i only play at nite which is max 3 hours. i hardly think i'm being selfish here.

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

i'm farming the skele liches every chance i get and will continue to do so until the event ends. the trinket is a beefed up primar as it adds hci and is undead slayer to boot. very desirable as far as im concerned. the spell book too which is great for undead champ spawns.

I have had alot of luck with the drops on the skele's and it's a pretty good hunt. with the book in hand you do great dam to the skele fireball 40-45 and flamestrike 80-85. enough dmg to assure % of kill and if he teleports (which he will after 2 flamestrikes) just run left and you take next to no damage. all in all it's great fun except for the unseen being so tough that 2 of them on you is almost insta death. I have yet to bring my tamer in but i'm having greeat luck with my mage prover.

Seamstra

Seamstra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

i have gotten 3 books and 3 talis so far. i set aside one tali and book for my guildmate who is traveling at the moment.

if brit graveyard is full than goto cove or yew. two people cross healing can take these things down.

i only play at nite which is max 3 hours. i hardly think i'm being selfish here.

I wasn't comin at you with my post.. it was a generalization. There are others who get greedy.

Which I find alot at Miamisa.. People get mad your there and drag rends down thinkin it is gonna scare you away.

Kudos for you for thinking of your guildies who might miss out.. With out my Guildies I would be going with out.. not for lack of trying for sure.

antiochian

antiochian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
Drachenfels is kind of lonely environment, whenever I go to Brit cemetery I'm the ony one there.. Should I dare to solo these skeletal liches?? Are they soloable? How ? Dexxer? Mage? Tamer?

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
its all good seamstra. no offense taken.

seems the drop rate has slowed though as i have gotten nothing since tuesday. :(

jack_handy

jack_handy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Drachenfels is kind of lonely environment, whenever I go to Brit cemetery I'm the ony one there.. Should I dare to solo these skeletal liches?? Are they soloable? How ? Dexxer? Mage? Tamer?

im 120 fencer and I couldnt do the lich alone

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
The skeletal liches can be solo'd.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: items