Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Apologies for the no show

- - - - - apologies show

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
on Wednesday evening. I got home and was getting ready to log in when we got a call from Australia that our son was in the hospital. Seems he had to have his appendix removed. We spent a few hours trying to get in touch with him. Finally managed to get thru.

His operation went well and he'll be returning to the tour, meeting up with the band in Finland.

Have to say that was a frustrating experience having him 1/2 the world away. But we also came out with a GREAT feeling for the Australian medical system and hospital staff! We had worries on how to pay ( He doesn't currently have Medical insurance) and all that. But the guys from Slipknot called and they are covering all his expenses, assured us that he being taken care of in every way.

Just goes to show ya. Just cause the "boy" is 30, doesn't mean we worry any less about him. I guess that never ends.

So, in any case, my apologies for not being in game, hope to hook up with you guys soon.

Se'an

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Hi Se'an,

Great to hear everything is going good for your son! That far away can only add to the worry factor. Nice to hear everything is being taken care of. :)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

Ally

Ally

The Couch Hottie

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
Glad to hear your son is okay Se'an.

Eowyna Rohanna

Eowyna Rohanna

I may not be the queen of everything, but I'm the duchess of

• Members
  • 1,408 posts
No worries, Se'an! Just glad that everything is now fine. See you in Middle Earth soon.:)

Posted Image

Thanks to Maddux for the wonderful sig!

Enryth

Enryth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I was about to make some crazy jokes until I read that it was actually a serious family emergency. Glad everything is ok. Your son is 30? That makes you....*does some quick math*...old! Yikes! Ha Ha Glad I could still slide a joke in there somewhere. I am old too for the record, just not like dirt old. I am only 37.

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
55 here Enryth, Thanks for the reply!

I was about to make some crazy jokes until I read that it was actually a serious family emergency. Glad everything is ok. Your son is 30? That makes you....*does some quick math*...old! Yikes! Ha Ha Glad I could still slide a joke in there somewhere. I am old too for the record, just not like dirt old. I am only 37.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts

No worries, Se'an! Just glad that everything is now fine. See you in Middle Earth soon.:)

What Eo said; we'll be slaying the forces of The Witch King soon enough my friend!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

• Members
  • 3,882 posts
Looking forward to it Cabe. We haven't done enough adventuring together!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The crap has hit the fan
!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apologies, show