Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Questions on the Conjurer`s Trinket Slayer Property

- - - - - conjurer`s property questions slayer trinket

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Galen's player started this thread asking about the Conjurors Trinket.

Hello there everyone.

1. As far as anyone knows, does the Conjurer`s Trinket's Undead Slayer property stack with an Undead Slayer weapon?

2. As far as anyone knows, does the Conjurer`s Trinket's Undead Slayer property subject me to extra damage to reptiles (per the "opposite slayer" thing) the way carrying an Undead Slayer weapon would? (And yes that particular feature does still work, at least as of a few years ago.)

~~~~

Isn't the opposite of Undead repond? Seems like I remember the poly to orc form against a dexxer with undead slayer as the open gateway to doubling your spell damage back in the day.

asked Viquire

~~~~

Yep, you are both right, it's Repond.

Documentation is here:
http://www.uo.com/fo...onfriday56.html

Questions still stand though....Anyone know?

-Galen's player

EDIT: In fact, given that summoned Orc Brutes are used in PvP sometimes, and how often PvP fighting occurs in Despise (ratmen are both Repond and Vermin) it makes my question 2 even more critical.

~~~~

Good questions - I'm on it.

~~~~

will
post updates asap I see them posted

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I'm guessing she's not "on it" anymore.

Farewell, Jeremy.

~M

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
As for question 1. I can answer that: It does NOT stack with an Undead Slayer weapon.

Question 2. is still pending to be tested...

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

As for question 1. I can answer that: It does NOT stack with an Undead Slayer weapon.

Question 2. is still pending to be tested...

My tests indicate that you do take the extra damage from Reponds.

-Galen's player

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conjurer`s, property, questions, slayer, trinket