Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

**SPOILERS** 9 Out Of 12 New Rubble Pieces **SPOILERS

- - - - - 12 pieces rubble spoilers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
TheGrimReefer showed off some of the fine pieces he had collected

Been Doing The Mag. Quest For Couple Days Now And Have Recieved These Pieces Of Rubble.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/bgblnts247/?action=view¤t=untitled-1-1.jpgPosted Image

U Are Allowed To Do Each Quest Once Per Char. Getting 3 Different Pieces The First Time. The Rest I Have Not Figured Out Anything On How To Get The Different Ones After That. I Have Tried Both Killing and Getting The Threads First To Getting After I Accepted. It May Be Depending On How Many People Are Doing It.
I Also Do Not Like The Way They Look (Meaning Threads) Nothing Like The Original.
I Am Also On Chessy And Will Be Collecting A Full Set Of Them If Anyone Gets Extras That U Want To Get Rid Of Look Me UP.

~~~~

Maeglid wonders

As someone who is RARELY in the know... is this/are these quests live? If so, how do I start them? Thanks! :)

~~~~

Thankyou chargar42 for this info.

Right now they are on the test shard. You go to the Magincia moongate and talk to the mage. Then you go out in Magincia and free the souls. Two of the souls get realeased by using excorcism spell and spirit speak. The other one you actually have to kill. The threads of life, fate and thought will drop in your pack.

~~~~

While Tancred RedStar kindly linked us to more info and spoilers !!

Theyre currently in testing on the Test Center shard as part of Publish 56. When testing completes, likely Monday or Tuesday, Publish 56 will be put on the Origin shard. After another day or so, assuming nothing bad happens, Publish 56 will be put on all remaining production shards.

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_56 - Publish 56 info with all the new stuff and bug fixes.

http://www.uoguide.c...ween_2008_Quest - One of the new quests for Halloween - don't read if you don't want spoilers!

~~~~

chargar42 provided a mini walk through

I did the quest on the test shard and I dont believe the levers to be part of the quest. After reading the book and talking to Jaspar, you have to go kill a skeletal liche in Brit or Yew Cemetary. This will make a green scrolls drop in your pack. Take the green scrolls to Kahldrun and make 9 wall sketchings. Double click on one of the wall sketchings, and it wiill turn it into a book. Take the book to the pool of blood and double click. Your book will turn bloody. Then you go to the "ant hole" and doulbe click. Say the pass word Sarcophagid to summon deamon. Speak to him, say burning house, and he will give you info. The burning house is outside of Jelom. The part of the land that sticks clear out into the water. Read the book that is half hidden under the bookcase. It is a story. Then head back to Kahldun and find the circle with skulls around it. Say the password sicarii and voile' and you are inside the boss. Kill the drones and collect 10 gossemers. Seed looking things. Then kill Sicarii. She will drop a green gourd in your pack. With the gourd and gossimers, you receive this HUGE! spider web. Its prolly 4tiles high and 4 tiles wide. Pretty cool.

~~~~

While TheGrimReefer posted this about levers.

Levers Have Nothing to Do With The New Quest So dont Waste You Time On Them. If Anyone Is On Chessy That Need A Runebook And A Walkthrough Book Look Me Up. they Are Free So No Need For Money

~~~~

*gah... stop shouting there Grim :P ...puts head phones on to save her ears * :5headset:

~~~~
However Regine_EAMythic disagrees and wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimReefer Posted Image
Levers Have Nothing to Do With The New Quest So dont Waste You Time On Them. If Anyone Is On Chessy That Need A Runebook And A Walkthrough Book Look Me Up. they Are Free So No Need For Money

Actually they do. It's not "compulsory" to do the lever part as you can actually bypass it. But that quest is really meant to give players who have never experimented Khaldun before a chance to explore it, discovery its history and secrets. And for people who don't play in Felucca, the next 15 days are pretty much their only chance to get to know Khaldun before it's removed from Trammel.

Regine
Associate Game Designer

So get yourselves to Khaldun,if you dont normally go to Fel,for a great adrenalin boosting time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Not to be too ungrateful, but two of three Magincia quests can only be completed by necromancers right? And the ones I could kill ganked me . . . not real fun.
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
correct.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
This first item is of note to players of the moonglow event;

Out of all of the threads I collected in moonglow ALOT of them converted themselves to threads of 'thought' which weren't available at that time. So rummage through your stuff and look for threads of thought.

Is there anything keeping anyone from creating a brand new necro with 50 and using two +15 rings (and or assorted other Necro buffs that exist) to collect threads of thought and pass them to other characters? I'm sure someone has already thought of this.

Also as others have already posted;
0 Spirit speak is actually required to do the YELLOW ghosts. Anyone can cast use spirit speak at 0 ... you fail a bit but no biggies.

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Hmm, I thought I read somewhere your character had to be at least 15 days old or something - oh wait nm, that is for the Halloween quest:

Halloween

• New quest starting in the Yew Courthouse: talk to Jasper and read the book on the table
  • Can be done completely in either Felucca or Trammel
  • Every step required in the chain, skipping steps will keep you from completing the event
  • Event can be done once per character
  • Participating characters must be 15 days old (except for Test Center)
  • Khaldun temporarily available in Trammel for the duration of the event
  • Shadowfiends now perfom the life drain attack
  • General increases to HP and stats for Khaldun creatures
  • Slightly increased the spawn rate of Shadowfiends, Spectral Armors, and Zealots
  • Note: Shadowfiends and Spectral Armor drop loot onto the ground instead of leaving a body
  • Note: Players cannot resurrect inside Khaldun
[*]New Trick or Treating rewards
  • GM Beggars also have a new reward
[/list]

Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 12, pieces, rubble, spoilers