Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Stacking items with Pub 56

- - - - - 56 items pub stacking

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Nenime asked about Smoke Bombs

Stacking

* New stackables:
o Granite
o Sand
o Dough/sweet dough
o Sushi platters
o Savage kin paint
o Pan of cookies
o Baked quiche
o Pristine dreadhorn

Didn't someone of the Dev Team mention recently than Smoke Bombs would be stackable too?

~~~~

Flora Green
also added to the list.

And chocolate ingredients.

~~~~

but Sheridan wondered

Was that specifically mentioned for this publish or added to the list for future ones?

~~~~

Meanwhile Finkis less than happy about 'quiche'

I love how half the stuff we've been asking for these last few years has been left off the list this round, but baked quiche somehow made it. Posted Image

Now, if the devs would just give ninjas a pie-throwing ability, they might quit complaining about their smokebombs not stacking...

~~~~

Flora Green then posted a quote from the recent FoF

More Stacking Info

The following items have all been made stackable in Publish 56 - QA still needs to check through them, and we'd LOVE for y'all to spend some time on TC breaking them, but here's what we have so far:

* granite
* sand
* tribal berries
* enchanted apples
* smoke bombs
* green tea
* wasabi clumps
* sushi rolls
* all chocolate ingredients
* oil cloths
* arcane gems
* dough
* pans of cookies
* cakes
* baked pies

Here are some more that we're working on but may or may not make it in 56:

* savage kin paint
* unbaked pies

There are a few caveats - for example, exceptional and non-exceptional components won't stack with each other - but this should start to make things easier in a number of areas. We still have quite a few more items on our list, but we're moving right along!.

~~~~

to which
Fink repliedDoes the FoF list supersede the Publish list or vice versa?

Either way, some good changes among those stacks.

~~~~

Petra Fyde had her hopes dashed also,

Posted Image I was so looking forward to arcane gems stacking. Maybe the publish notes are incomplete?
*hopes*
I'll try to find time to get on test and gather a few gems to try later. Unless someone manages to check it out before me.

seems no one beat her to it tho.

And the answer to this one is:

Arcane gems are not quite right. Drop 2 into the same bag and you end up with one arcane gem weighing 2 stones. A third one gives you one arcane gem weighing 3 stones. They can't be separated.
However making a cloak and using the single gem on it uses up one stone, so although they don't look stacked, they actually are and although you can't separate them you can charge 3 items with a 3 stone gem.

~~~~

Izzy/Leaf also said.

I have been waiting for this publish for the stackable egg bombs and enchanted apples. I really hope they just forgot to list them. These are used so much more then cookie pans, sushi, pies and such. I have to constantly fill vendors because of the 125 max. Please devs, help us here!

~~~~

Mesanna
soon cleared things up for everyone.

Smoke bombs , egg bombs and Arcane gems are part of this publish. I know everyone is seeing some issues with unstacking. Please wait till we can get the client out to you and let us know if you have these same issues after the client is installed.

Thanks Everyone!

Mesanna
UO Associate Development Manager

~~~~

Malagaste could barely contain his joy.

I'm going to be soo unbelievably happy after this publish goes live it's not even funny..... this should free up nearly 1000 lockdowns for me! Between granite, gems, chocolate stuff, smoke bombs, tribal berries, enchanted apples and all I'm gonna have so much more space it's not even funny!......

A HUGE thanks to the DEV's Responsible for this one!!!!

~~~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
woops ....double post

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
lol @ pie throwing, that would actually be great!

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
Granite seems to have issues too, at least I couldnĀ“t stack mine.

Queen Mum

Queen Mum

A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away!!!

• Members
  • 5,130 posts
wondering if the new stacking availability only applies to gathered items as of publish because arcane gems are not stacking as well ...

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts

wondering if the new stacking availability only applies to gathered items as of publish because arcane gems are not stacking as well ...

Update from Petra Fyde says

yes, arcane gems now stack properly with a double graphic and able to be separated. I checked that too. The earlier problems have been fixed.

~~~~

Are you still experiencing a problem QM?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
My granite is not stacking today :'(
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 56, items, pub, stacking