Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOGuide Info on Publish 56, Halloween Events & Khaldun

- - - - - 56 events halloween info khaldun publish uoguide

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
Another autumn season means one thing for UO players: Halloween events. For the past several years we have been treated to a wide variety of ghoulish and spooky themed activities. This year is no exception. There is a huge quest on the scale of the one investigating the Royal Council murders a few months ago. Plus there is new Trick or Treating candies and spirits roaming the now ruined streets of Magincia. You can find lots of information about all this on UOGuide, including a recently updated and detailed article on Khaldun dungeon (which has been made available for a limited time on the Trammel facet).

www.uoguide.com/Halloween_2008 - Summary of all activites this season
www.uoguide.com/Halloween_2008_Quest - Stuck on something? Here is an ongoing guide how to solve the mystery of Leoric Gathenwale
www.uoguide.com/Khaldun - Normally only in Felucca, now an intricate part of the Halloween event
www.uoguide.com/Journals_of_Khaldun - I must admit I've never actually read this entire story until now. The story behind Khaldun's creation is very interesting.
www.uoguide.com/Factions - For the first time in 8 years, Factions is getting some major additions

UOGuide is always seeking contributions for anyone who wishes to do so. Simply register a user account and you can begin editing right away. Happy Halloween!

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
News item - UOGuide Info on Publish 56.

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

iloveuo

iloveuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Does anyone have any information on what quest she is talking about where you can get a medium web?

Because this was meant for beggars, a skill that frankly gets very little love considering how time consuming it is to level. I'm in the same boat you are. My own beggar is far (and I mean FAR) from GM so I'll be buying those small webs too.
But it's not because you're not getting these specific webs yourself that you can't be getting any webs. You can get a large web per character and (if you're lucky) multiple medium webs from the Halloween quest. You'll just need to buy the small ones from the beggars.

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
i have no idea how to get to khaldun in trammel

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Start in Papua, head south, past Hoppers Bog, and there are two entrances to Khaldun.

There's a little map at:
http://www.uoguide.com/Khaldun

i have no idea how to get to khaldun in trammel

JCtheBuilder

JCtheBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Does anyone have any information on what quest she is talking about where you can get a medium web?

Spawns on the end boss. It is a rare drop. Our guild got one.

UOGuide -- The best Ultima Online reference, better than the T2A manual!

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Also don't forget there is a passage from the Vesper graveyard to The Lost Lands. From that entrance ... Khaldun is roughly south, and across the river.

While in The Lost Lands, UOAM users can see the entrances to Khaldun on the Fel map by hitting ALT-1 or CTRL-1 to switch to the Fel map.

cmcmaha

cmcmaha

Treasure Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
So there's a Khaldun, which I have never been to in Felucca since I don't go there, on Trammel side just for Halloween?
Drake Darkfyre *CH*
Chesapeake
(alts: Ethan Ironforge, Talon Shadowhawk, Valdemar, Captain Morgan, Quinn Fincannon)

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

So there's a Khaldun, which I have never been to in Felucca since I don't go there, on Trammel side just for Halloween?

That is correct.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 56, events, halloween, info, khaldun, publish, uoguide