Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

MoM info and last nights adventure

- - - - - adventure info mom nights

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Enryth

Enryth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
All this new info about MoM is very exciting. Some good news, some not so good but either way I can't wait to check it out for myself.

Last night I hit level 30 on my minstrel, and started turning out my first batches of blackberry tarts. Yay for self-sufficient food supply! Pretty boring stuff for the most part. I gained 3/4 of a level to hit 30 by doing the warg quests east of Estedlin. There are 3 or 4 quests for killing the same wargs. I find that odd, but it really helped me out. I earned around 12k xp from turning in quests for killing roughly 20 wargs. I have new instruments now, but haven't tried them out. Maybe I will hit the class quest up tonight, but we will see. I have to be in the mood to play my minstrel.

My champion helped with 7.8 for two kin members. My champ, a guardian, loremaster and minstrel. Pretty easy going up until the big clearing with all the priestess chicks. That fight was rough, and I am not sure how we survived to be honest. It started out routine, but a spirit popped up, more adds came in and that crazy giant was flailing away at everyone. Madness. Mord went down fast, 2 seconds into the fight we hit him with an all yellow conjunction. It was a straight burn down from there. I don't have too many marks, but I think I am going to try and earn at least one each night along with working on deeds and farming a little cash. I still need to finish book 14 myself, but somehow I keep putting it off. I won't say maybe tonight, because I probably won't do it. I want to work on my hunter a little bit too but there are just not enough hours in the day. Work keeps screwing up my LotR mojo and my wife (and the army) won't let me quit. Ah well, there is always the weekend!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adventure, info, mom, nights