Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Peerless: Luck, honor and damage done

- - - - - damage honor luck peerless

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

onthefifty

onthefifty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
Good day,

Been doing peerless's lately with some bushido, chiv, necro macer guys. THey insist on one guy honoring the peerless before we start, which causes them to do more damage as a result of higher critical strikes.

usually after honoring we all start to get on the boss and the party disbands. while we all get looting rights i was wondering, obviously the guy who honored it will be doing the most damage. does doing the most damage give any advantage to the type of loot received? Lately some guys have been getting snippy over who gets to honor it and i'd rather not see this be made a mountain out of a molehill.

other question regarding luck.

in our own guild when we do peerless we keep party and the person with the most luck pops the corpse. we than loot it and roll on the spoils. obviously you have to trust everyone in this regard, but i play with some pretty decent people so its not an issue.

however would our uber loot chance increase if the person with the luck suit also does the most damage?

any thoughts would be appreciated.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Yes, and yes to a degree.

Yes the top damagers get a shot at the special loot table for each peerless. The TOP damager gets a better shot I believe. I'll try to back this up with a link as time affords.

Luck is yes to a degree; luck is for a loot bump more items and more intensities. Luck feels like it may spin the RNG a little harder for you too, but I don't have any hard evidence to back that up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: damage, honor, luck, peerless