Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

11th Anniversary items collection of EA Japan

- - - - - 11th anniversary collection ea items japan

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Nexus

Nexus

Shard: Chesapeake/Siege

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Soo... If I order that stuff from a japanese website, would I be able to claim the items on Drachenfels? or will it only work on the japanese servers?

Assuming you can read and translate their site enough to register on it, which you have to do to order things...they you should be able to claim it on Drachenfels.......

On another note...the Chiloc's for these items were patched in a while ago..I don't know if it was last patch or the one before....

Posted Image

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
That's it. I am now officially a subscriber to the "UO is dead in America" club, unless these also make it to U.S. shards.

~M

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
I bet the token would work on any server. There would be some possible localization issues like since the items/tokens were only initially intended to be Japanese(and yes, "jap" is a derogatory term so now you are better educated) so the item properties text strings might appear in Japanese, altho such things are usually coded out to include all languages. Perhaps there is going to be announcement on the items at the Town Hall tomorrow or today's Five on Friday.

Can you say "coming to Luna vendors via an xsharding trader soon"?

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Jeremy's reply on Stratics

I'll have a post up shortly with the details of this promotion and how it applies to the rest of the regions - it will be similar to last year's Anniversary promotion.

And

Japan had a box which included the increased storage space, the Legacy token (with the soulstone/charger/shroud) and the 7th character slot. It was available exclusively through that physical box for 30 days, then the bits went on sale online as codes. This year will follow a similar plan - I need to confirm some of the finer details before I post, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 11th, anniversary, collection, ea, items, japan