Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Retrieving an Old UO Account

- - - - - account retrieving uo

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

trey

trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Anyone have suggestions on this. I don't remember the e-mail or the last gametime card used on this acct. All I really have are first / lastname address phone number and what characters are on the account. Any suggestions?

jelinidas

jelinidas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
The big question is do you have the log in info? If you have the acct name and password, all the rest can be changed/updated. One of my accts we tried to reactivate took us a week to remember the password. Once we had that we were golden. GL to you!

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
if you canremember the log in name and the billing info you should be able to call

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

trey

trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Well I have called and without the credit card / gamecode that was no the account or the e-mail that's on the account I have no luck :-/

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

if you canremember the log in name and the billing info you should be able to call

That's what I was going to suggest - I know that you can retrieve your info over the phone if you can provide the credit card number that the old account was charged to.

iheartcullens

iheartcullens

Phoenix Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

That's what I was going to suggest - I know that you can retrieve your info over the phone if you can provide the credit card number that the old account was charged to.

Actually, I just got my old account info back, WITHOUT my credit card info. He was the only helpful rep I have talked to yet. He had me verify my address, phone number, email address even though I didn't know it, he gave me hints., name, birth date, except my ex husbands birth date was used for some reason.... I hope he doesn't get fired. He was good. So anyway, there are ways around providing a credit card number that you dont even have any more.

trey

trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Actually, I just got my old account info back, WITHOUT my credit card info. He was the only helpful rep I have talked to yet. He had me verify my address, phone number, email address even though I didn't know it, he gave me hints., name, birth date, except my ex husbands birth date was used for some reason.... I hope he doesn't get fired. He was good. So anyway, there are ways around providing a credit card number that you dont even have any more.

The problem with that is e-mail. I have no idea what possible e-mail it could be on. When I was younger I had so many hotmail / msn e-mail accounts it wasn't even funny.

CescoAiel

CescoAiel

Sir Lir, Ex-UO gamer "Sé do Beatha, mo chara"

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • LocationNew Britannia
Was there a common theme to those addresses though? That might help... ;)
BD Sig New

Bodhbh Dearg - Beginning avatar - Shroud of the Avatar
Sir Lir - Mage-Tamer - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Lugh Allcrafted - Beginning Crafter - United Order of Virtue
Aoife - New-born Necro-Mage - Council Sojourner - Avatars of Virtue
Cú Chulainn- Paladin - Avatars of Virtue

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA

Was there a common theme to those addresses though? That might help... ;)

Yeah sometimes I'll throw out every possible thing it could have been, and eventually one will hit :) Or some people will let you slide if you're in the ballpark!

trey

trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
So your suggesting just keep calling daily, untill I get a customer service rep who understands the situation that I just don't have access to the 2 pieces of information anymore?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, retrieving, uo