Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

For those desperately seeking the CNC site....

- - - - - cnc desperately seeking site

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
http://www.girlgamer...sandcourtyards/

This is the site, in it's original version. This will remain at this location until i have all the guides reproduced and updated on http://deco.girlgamer.net

Since this project is taking me time and I have a job, family, etc., I figured people would appreciate having all the guides available at a quick glance.

If there is anything that doesnt work BESIDES the ads, please leave a message here.

Cheers.

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Thanks for your efforts! This is most excellent! :)

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
nice

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
Kay,

Thanks for saving this site before all the caches were flushed.

I really appreciate all of your effort.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
I've had a few people who have asked if I will accept donations to help keep the deco site running. The answer is yes. I will accept any donations via paypal at ksilverleaf@yahoo.com

I bring this up because I will having to renew the domain by February and am going to try to do it for several years at once, so any donations now would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Okay..>I accidentally deleted the FTP username and files beneath it because I forgot what the username was and deleted it, thinking it was someone else...I'm working to get the site restored, but not holding my breath...

Edit: Okay they are unable to restore it, because a backup hasn't been made because I'm over my inode limit (whatever). I have managed to pull most of it, if nto all of it from the wayback machine, i just have to edit the pages. I am doing this slowly (stopping for tonight) but should have most of the pages up by tomorrow.

Unfortunately, not all the pages were saved, a large number were...and I've contacted the person who uploaded the files originally to see if I can get this done easier with her just uploading it.

Sorry for the inconvience and hope to have it fixed by tomorrow night...mostly.

Cheers.

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Doh :(
Why not move the site to our server? Plenty of room and inodes here! :P

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
Because Teeshy is amazing it's back up and running.

Thank you Teeshy!

teeshy

teeshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
*bows*

Heh - seriously though, I'm just really glad I still had a copy of it =) Only reason I had it in the first place was cos I used it so often, and opening all the images on dialup took SO long that I ended up copying the entire site so I could look at stuff locally instead =)

Awesome, awesome deco tips on there =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cnc, desperately, seeking, site