Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Champ spawn titles

- - - - - champ spawn titles

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Is there anywhere with a current list of titles attainable from champ spawns and harrowers?

uo and stratics are outdated as they list only the original titles with none of the newer titles attainable.

On a side note has the issue with the Labrynth champ spawn ever been fixed? I know we had a group on cats at one time tackle it for over an hour killing things as fast as they could spawn (was a fairly large group and things were dropping so fast the spawn could not keep up with the group). anyhow the spawn never advanced. and the champ was unable to be summoned. this was a while ago I dont think anyone has attemped recently though.

Maybe a clearer definition of what is needed and the area needed to be killing in for that spawn would help.

Posted Image Posted Image

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
try this link http://www.uoguide.c...Champion_Spawns

It has some of the new Mondain's legacy ones listed ... but not complete since most people don't do those on a regular basis.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
example ... Twisted glade ... First Tier: Banisher of the Glade but the others are listed as unknown.

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Thanks for the reply but the information I was seeking is not there. it also falls short on spawn titles and hero titles beyond the original ones.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
It doesn't have all of them ... but it does have some ...

If you look under say the Pestilence spawn listed there ... it shows two tiers of Ilhenir. And the first tier of the Twisted glade is also listed.

None of the meraktus ones though ... if they exist at all.

Also the harrower spawn titles don't appear to work as they used to ... I noticed it is possible to get harrower titles on regular ilshenar/tokuno spawns now. I've got a harrower title from doing the Sleeping Dragon.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a different title once you have a harrower style title? I've had 'Executioner of Evil' forever and it never seems to switch.

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
As far as I Know once you attain the harrower title it remains that title until it decays/is raised. In my case it has gone above the Champion of evil title to Assailant of evil and I was curious as to where it fell in the scheme of things.

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Labyrinth champ spawn has always worked you just have to push long enough. Funny how no one has figured out all of ML yet. I'm not sure on that title either. I've done Reptile, Bedlam, Tokuno, Vermin, Demon, Undead, Fey (Oaks), and Arachnid on one char, and have Champion of Evil...I'm pretty sure I did a Harry on him too but not sure, maybe I didn't get title rights.

How many spawns have you completed, Robert PenDragon?

_ (01) Vermin Champ (Barracoon)
_ (02) Arachnid Champ (Mephitis)
_ (03) Reptile Champ (Rikktor)
_ (04) Undead Champ (Neira)
_ (05) Demon Champ (Semidar)
_ (06) Fey Champ (Oaks)
_ (07) Ilsh Glade (Twisted Weald Champ)
_ (08) (Bedlam Champ)
_ (09) Tokuno Champ (Gives Evil Grade Title)
_ (10) True Harrower (Gives Evil Grade Title)
_ (11) (Labyrinth Secret Champ -- not sure if it effects title)

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
By the way, if anyone is a UO Guide mod, replace the "Unholy Terror" third tier ehehe should be Liches and Skeletal Knights if im not mistaken. Bad! Didn't momma tell ya not to copy and paste ;P

http://www.uoguide.c..._Champion_Spawn

I haven't seen anything past Expunger of Corrupt for the Pestilence (Bedlam) spawn...

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Labyrinth champ spawn has always worked you just have to push long enough. Funny how no one has figured out all of ML yet. I'm not sure on that title either. I've done Reptile, Bedlam, Tokuno, Vermin, Demon, Undead, Fey (Oaks), and Arachnid on one char, and have Champion of Evil...I'm pretty sure I did a Harry on him too but not sure, maybe I didn't get title rights.

How many spawns have you completed, Robert PenDragon?

_ (01) Vermin Champ (Barracoon)
_ (02) Arachnid Champ (Mephitis)
_ (03) Reptile Champ (Rikktor)
_ (04) Undead Champ (Neira)
_ (05) Demon Champ (Semidar)
_ (06) Fey Champ (Oaks)
_ (07) Ilsh Glade (Twisted Weald Champ)
_ (08) (Bedlam Champ)
_ (09) Tokuno Champ (Gives Evil Grade Title)
_ (10) True Harrower (Gives Evil Grade Title)
_ (11) (Labyrinth Secret Champ -- not sure if it effects title)

I have completed all of them the only unsuccessful one has been the labrynth spawn. We had a fairly large group hunt in the labrynth for over an hour and was dropping spawn as fast as it would appear. many times dropping it so fast, we would have to wait for the next. we had the area covered from the gate (at the end) around to where pyre (think thats the one) spawns. we never advanced it beyond the initial scouts and such. I believe there is a elemental that appears with the spawn cannot remember its name though. This was on cats. we killed until the group got bored and slowly dwindled off with no obvious advancement. It was one of the Fri nite hunts so there were about 20-25 peeps killing things.

Sounds to me like it isnt working as intended there. and I understand that that spawn does not function as normal spawns as there is no direct evidence of spawn change. but what is said by the captians and scouts corelates to where your at in the spawn. aside from the addition of the vortex that spawns (goes to look that up)

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

By the way, if anyone is a UO Guide mod, replace the "Unholy Terror" third tier ehehe should be Liches and Skeletal Knights if im not mistaken. Bad! Didn't momma tell ya not to copy and paste ;P

http://www.uoguide.c..._Champion_Spawn

I haven't seen anything past Expunger of Corrupt for the Pestilence (Bedlam) spawn...

THE UO GUIDE MOD IS YOU !

Logon, create an account and fix it.

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
is there a way to turn off the title?
I have the adversary title on my paperdoll and dont want it on there . . .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Robert PenDragon

Robert PenDragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Should be on the menu for insurance. says something like toggle monster title on/off. you will have to refresh your paperdoll or even log in log out for it to take effect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: champ, spawn, titles