Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Will the Naturalist quest include the newer plants?

- - - - - include naturalist newer plants quest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Teeshy picked up on one of the answers given during the recent HOC

From the HoC transcript Posted Image

zigzag - *Jove* What I really want to know is, Will the Naturalist quest include the newer plants?
Jeremy_EAMythic - Yes, that should be in Publish 56

Yay! Sounds like we'll be getting all the new ones? I'm actually not a fan of coloured plants (the way they look in 2D) BUT I am really glad to hear it anyways =) Adds some variety!

~~~~

Regine was the one to answer.

I'm adding the new plants to the Naturalist quest but you will only be getting them in black or white. Not the other neon colors. The flowery cactus though will continue to be available in fire color as well as the old ones. Note that the black & white hues through the Naturalist quest will only apply to the new plants. For the old plants, you will need to continue hoping for a mutant.

Regine_EAMythic

UO Associate Game Designer

NI- had a 'delivery' question

Ahh, interesting indeed. I was kind of hoping for fire hedges for a nice huge 'forge' look for deco purposes. The white and black new plants will be much appreciated! Now, how will they be delievered? Will they be randomized in the Pink/Purple/Agua set or will Fire Red seeds have to compete with the White/Black seeds? Or will there be a separate step needed for the Black/White seeds?

Thanks for your 'Plant' work!
Posted Image

~~~~

Again Regine picked up

You will have to do the 5th nest for a chance at the black or white seeds. And it should be a 1 in 3 chance of getting fire, black or white.

Regine_EAMythic

UO Associate Game Designer

Vertigo
asked Would somebody post a link on what quest we must do to get these new seeds? Thanks in advance! Posted Image

~~~~

kittykat obliged with

when the new seeds are added you'll want to visit all 5 nests (what is currently listed as the way to get the fire seed)

also, if you haven't ever run the friend of the hive quest (forget it's exact name) you might want to take the time to run that now. It makes it tons easier to run the naturalist (seed) quest because none of the ants will attack you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Excellent :) Looking forward to the new plants in bw...

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Thanks for the post Tabitha! The questions I first had when I read about this from the HoC were more than answered in this thread! Great news!

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Thanks for the post Tabitha! The questions I first had when I read about this from the HoC were more than answered in this thread! Great news!

Your more than welcome :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
*sighs* you know how long it's going to take me to collect enough white hedges to make a Xmas snowy maze with :P
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

*sighs* you know how long it's going to take me to collect enough white hedges to make a Xmas snowy maze with :P

Well... with the new publish coming out in the next few weeks (barring a disaster) you'll have about 2 months to get enough white hedges before Christmas Day. Should be plenty of time..... =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: include, naturalist, newer, plants, quest