Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

SERIOUS Anatomy gaining issue!

- - - - - anatomy gaining issue serious

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
This topic has S!ckLoveR in a quandry

I had on a character 94.3 Anatomy, 0.0 Healing. I played this character for :

-18 Hrs of Golem training(I gain Anatomy on other characters to 120 this way), with various changes including raising a new fighting skill, raising Tactics from the start and whatnot.

-8-10 Hrs of dedicated XHealing.

-6 Hrs of dedicated self-healing.

-10 Hrs of PvM including XHealing and self-healing.

-About 10-12 Hrs of PvP including XHealing and self-healing.

I have not raised even 5.0 Total points in Anatomy. I gain normally all other skills, have not reached the cap or anything.
Everything ELSE with this character is COMPLETELY normal and working properly. I also know about guard zones, but it's not the issue.

Just that Anatomy hasn't moved. This is a first time for me to see this slow gain, not even GGS gains.

Any solutions?

I mean okay, my main character is ****ed up by that bug that has messed up the face and body colour and now this...
Devs, the plethora of minor bugs I can bear with. But those last 2 bugs really got me pissed off.

*EDIT* Forgot to include I've spent about 5 Hrs at the Farms with animals to train Parrying, meanwhile also healing myself.

~~~~~

Lots of posts from other members ,but the one that the OP really waits wasnt long coming.

Does manually using the skill (via the skill menu) have any different effect?

~~~~

I went to Doom,

S!ckLoveR informs her

...but curing Rotting Corpses' poison didn't do much.. Then I asked around and eventually I found a very strange method which actually works..

I actively use Anatomy on a cat! The strange thing about it is it has to be a cat for some reason.

Tried on people at the bank and it didn't work. Just has to be a cat.... Posted Image
I really don't get what the problem is but considering the other bug that hit me nothing surprises me any more.

*EDIT*

Speaking of that, Jeremy have you guys managed to replicate it? Getting different Face/Body colour?
Yesterday I logged that char again and noticed that various Body Types give different results too. Dunno if I had mentioned this in my post about the bug.

~~~~

No answer yet,but I am sure once the new day dawns over there [ later tonight] Jeremy will provide some more feedback.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tovladian Soltyr

Tovladian Soltyr

Timeless Treasures Co-Owner

• Members
  • 1,521 posts
Maybe it works on cats cause it's helping you decipher the many ways to skin it? Since there is more then one way to skin a cat after all :P.
Posted Image
Timeless Treasures Auctions on Legends Grand Re-Opening to be announced - Contact me for more info

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Maybe it works on cats cause it's helping you decipher the many ways to skin it? Since there is more then one way to skin a cat after all :P.

hehe possibly, I :dontknow:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Kyrite(KOK)

King Kyrite(KOK)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
120 anatomy is usless anyways,

your bettter off putting the points into meditation and only doing 90 healing

but if your going to do 120 healing/120 anat make sure you have 150 dex so you heal every 4 seconds

callumf

callumf

Stalking U

• Members
  • 2,107 posts
I recall raising anatomy by killing those green tentacle plant things in Covetous. Times may have changed but it seemed to give me gains almost constantly.
Posted Image
owning all Su-Mi's bases since Y2K

Kaveros Sennald

Kaveros Sennald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Are you trying to gain solely by healing? Because I gained most of mine by using w/melee and anat was my first gm skill and even had it up to 115 while my next highest skill was still in the 90s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Fighting Solens (the red and black ants) have always gained anatomy for both my chars and pets really well. Anatomy is movement and target based skill gain if I remember. Try x healing with other people for different targets.

Pitr

Pitr

GRI Cadet

• Members
  • 1,662 posts
To gain any anatomy from fighting the golem... or tactics... or weapon skill... you need 70+ skill.
Use ring/bracer and enjoy the training.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anatomy, gaining, issue, serious