Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Miner keeps dropping ingots

- - - - - dropping ingots miner

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
Sir Stain reminded Devs of a matter he brought up previously.

Posted Image Miner keeps dropping ingots

I brought this up about a month ago on the site to GMs. Never got a reply. My miner after he smelts ingots off his fire beetle will occasionally drop some of them on the ground. I will run to next spot to mine only to have to run back and retrieve the ingots dropped. I have monitored my weight and he is not overloaded when this happens. Has anyone else encountered this? It happens in all lands more in fel. I mine for jewels in trammel lands because they are not double resources and they depend on hits, ingots in felucca for dbl ore. Will this change? Dbl jewels that is in fel.

~~~~~

Caelas made me laugh with his response.

Sorry I can't help ya, but my wife has the same issue in Tram and Fel. She just says her beetle pooped more ingots and happily stuffs them in her pack.

Just a little comic relief. Just clean up after your beetle and move on Posted Image

~~~~

That's happened to me too, Jafanarae told us although I have no idea if it happens one one facet more than another. I don't know of a cause or solution and haven't seen anyone else post about it. It's not just you though!

~~~~

Caelas again =)

Ever wonder why you can smelt ingots on the fire beetle, and yet somehow sit right on it's back to ride it? Wouldn't that hurt just a little bit?

~~~~

Tina Small seems to have an easy answer

I believe this happens if your character is overloaded at the time you smelt the ore on the fire beetle's back.

~~~~

makes sense and many more people posted their own experiences.

If y'all haven't sent that in as a bug, please do so.

Jeremy reminded everyone.

It may be more trouble than it's worth to fix (it may be intrinsic to the way item weights are handled, or it may be preventing some weird exploit) but I'd like to have someone look at it to be sure.

E. Jeremy Dalberg,
Mythic Entertainment
www.uoherald.com

~~~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dropping, ingots, miner