Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

RP in UO Today

- - - - - rp today uo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tay M'real

Tay M'real

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hello everyone. For those of you who were part of Atlantic - you might remember me from my days as a roleplayer. It's been an understanding of mine that there were others who played as my descendants upon my departure from UO - but I am the original.

I am wanting to come back to Ultima Online and would like to reach out to the communities of all shards and see where the best Roleplaying community is today. I am looking for a very active RP community as I am a heavy roleplayer.

Looking forward to getting back!

Stewan Seagull

Stewan Seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
To me it looks like RP is experiencing a renaissance in UO.
Looking at the boards you can find quite a few new guilds and groups of guilds on many shards (Catskills, Lake Superior), that just discover or rediscover RP.

Europa is often named as a shard to count on RP-wise (I can only agree with that :D ).

MalagAste

MalagAste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Seems to me Atlantic was one of the larger RP communities...... There are RP communities on Chessy, Europa as well..... I live on GL and our RP community just took a major hit..... Right now it's a struggle to keep it going. I don't plan to let it die and right now we are in the process of trying to rebuild it.... So while there are a few there we are active.... I wish you luck.... Until the day that EA gives us a true RP shard I think the RP communities will continue to dwindle.... So long as I remain in UO there will always be RP on GL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rp, today, uo