Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Attention!! Attention!! Housing Open In Guard Zones - Keep Spot in Britain

- - - - - attention britain guard housing open spot zones

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
when they delete them is it like an idoc , where the stuff falls to the ground , if so i know i will be camping there that morning
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Boy am I glad, I managed to hold myself back, the temptation was strong though ;)
Always wanted to live in Britain *sniff*

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
well , no need to camp them , they will be deleted along with all contents on monday
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

Silverfoot

Silverfoot

UOForums Central ManagerMith'quessir

• Members
  • 3,882 posts

well , no need to camp them , they will be deleted along with all contents on monday

Correct, it's been stated that if the owners do NOT take them down. Then they will be deleted Monday with everything in them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Send lawyers, guns and money
The crap has hit the fan
!"

brewrite

brewrite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
seems like if you placed you got deleted...
glad i did not place...