All Shards Offline for Emergency Maintenance

From FYI at UO.com

FYI

blank.gif

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>function goURL() { var myLoc = "/cgi-bin/newstools.pl?Article=" + document.form1.theArc.options[document.form1.theArc.selectedIndex].value; window.location = myLoc;}</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#4b2068> All Shards Offline for Emergency Maintenance

</TD><TD align=right bgColor=#4b2068>Jul 6 2006 8:07PM GMT (PST +08:00) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>All shards are being taken offline while we perform emergency maintenance. We expect this downtime to last approximately two hours, however this is subject to change. Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would rather see them turn into ballot boxes so they wont bring down the value of tasty meat pies.

No they will kill the value of two ballot boxes for one gold, i hope they turn them into raw fish steak's.

It may be cuz there fixing the ettins invizing as you fight them in despise.

I was watching my pet fight an ettin and the ettin invized. His health bar was still there but he was not. Then he shows up and my pet kills him.

By the way... has anyone noticed the strange things happening in despise on legends? Always at the end of the first passage were it turns left or right.

This is not an official bug complaint…just conversation. Although it is true…it did happen just as I mentioned.

Have no idea what they are up to but ... my character "Poof" can't even move on test shard

(Luna) and the horrible masacre is still going on!! Fun to watch though while hiding :grin: Super Chicken

and Goldie Ferret are everywhere it seems and killing anything that moves in their way ...

just stay out of their path of destruction!!! :shocked:

194744ad93296b08a.jpg