Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOSA Ingame Screenshots.

- - - - - ingame screenshots

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Drakelord

Drakelord

The old man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Still see the weird golden circle at the person feet, something I hated when I did check out KR.

22815_1049897365024789_76475492465172463

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
I think that can be toggled on and off similar to the 'targetting reticle' in the 2d client.

ilikeuo

ilikeuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Ugh.. not really digging the dungeon design...

They remind me of RPG's from the early 90s.
For example, if they want the wall to go diagonal, or curve, why don't they make a graphic of a diagonal wall? Instead of just making a zig zag pattern. So damn ugly in my opinion. I understand that everything in UO is built on tiles, but so is Sims 1, and it has diagonal walls. At the very worst players would be unable to stand on a diagonal wall. I mean, if I saw a building like that in real life I'd leave immediately, cause it just looks so stupid.

paladin3333

paladin3333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
sorry, but if KR looks like to 2D client, i close my account directly.

I love the original KR ART, the game need only color change.

The mapping of the beta version is totaly amazing!

Never KR have been too much heavy for my computer, more of one years i play with KR, and i never have laged... the game is fast, and i run more fast in kr than 2d with a recent computer!

If players like to 2d, so they keep their 2d version, but dont destroy what have been do with KR.

KR ABYSS version look bad !!!!. :'(:'(:'(

Sheltem

Sheltem

The Gentle Tamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
When is SA due to be released?
Sheltem

Posted Image

Nok

Nok

Founder/Publisher of GameXbar

• Members
  • 3,217 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Best guess... sometime next summer or early fall.

Your mileage may vary, batteries not included, and please... no wagering. ;)

Posted Image
GameXbar: DAoC - LOTRO - MMO - UO - WAR - WoW

paladin3333

paladin3333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
it's not possible to receive a patch for more stability in KR version beta? I like too much KR, and somes rares new players prefer to play with KR than 2d client... around to years now i play with crash of memory leak. If i move or and an icon and macro on my ui i crash 2 minutes after...

Impossible for me to play in 2d on my 22''screen, it's to ugly ! 2d version make me seek...

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Updated the first post with a new screenie of the Queens Palace.

UnStopable

UnStopable

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
SA is going to offer a 2D client that looks how it is now right? Not try to bash KR but me personally hate it, i never really liked any of UO's 3D clients didnt give me that true middle age feel to the game if anyone understands me.
Archer Pally Samurai, I rape event/champ spawns =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ingame, screenshots