Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

UOSA Ingame Screenshots.

- - - - - ingame screenshots

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Adam

Adam

Former Owner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Screenies from the Stygian Abyss site.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
The graphics look like a compromise between 2d and KR. I prefer true KR but I can easily live with that.
The locations do look a bit empty, don't they?

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Cause they aren't full of critters waiting to kill you yet lol.

Merion

Merion

Infamous King of Typos

• Members
  • 2,023 posts
Well, that may just be it ;)

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Now that is nice looking!

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Those pics are sweet I cant wait.

Kayhynn

Kayhynn

EOGamer Network PR ManagerEOGamer Network Community ManagerGodde

• Administrators
  • 4,572 posts
This definitely makes me curious. Can't wait to see them filled with monsters.

Stukov

Stukov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
I like this 2d art combined w KR(or sa upgraded or whatever its called),i find KR environment art too ┬┤┬┤artificial``if anyone can understand what I mean,hard to express =)

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
KR has been capable of 2d art for quite some time ... with the 'Legacy Art Mode' feature.

Innara

Innara

Lady Jasmine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I currectly use KR, but this is most impressive. I really like it.

teeshy

teeshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
Oh, that looks a lot more "useable" to me!

KR (as much as I love using it) is "blurry" to me if I move around a lot, so at the moment is relegated to crafting only =) For me the KR floor tiles, with 2d wall tiles seem a lot less blurry - though I guess I won't klnow for sure til I try it out moving =)

PoCove

PoCove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I also will wait to judge it till the monsters come ..
I am a 2d user .. Kr never wanted to play on my computer .. I have upgraded sence but still prefer 2D to KR ..

Cheers ....... PoCove

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
The pictures look like 2D to me. I don't see anything resembling KR in there. Looks like 2D just zoomed completely out.

I would wait a few months before they come out with real in game screen shots.

Aquila

Aquila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I hope they remove blurryness. first KR pics (most of them) looked nice. copair ground tiles from early "screenshots" with current kr client.

buddy lee

buddy lee

Agent Zero

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
KR is my biggest disappointment, ever with any game on any system. KR makes 3DO look like a huge success IMHO

Vitas

Vitas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
From what it looks like is they just took 2d client and put kr char in it. which would be great to second hand pc. if im wrong let me know... lol. but i think it would be easier to run on pc. kr isn't bad, but i kind of like old school client, but with new (3d char) it would be better....;)

Markus Balthazar

Markus Balthazar

Nerves of steel!!!!

• Members
  • 2,498 posts
I simply cannot wait. I am looking forward to this release. Hope it will be available to pre.order real soon. I love Ultima 7 black gate and serpent Isle. The gargoyles are fantastic. I cannot wait to make a gargoyle character :)
Posted Image

Vitas

Vitas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
So would it lagg the game like KR does. or would it be 2d wise...

InfiniteDreams

InfiniteDreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I sure hope those screenshots aren't going to be how the game looks like. That is not an improvement from UOKR screenies...not by a longshot.:'(

I hate to be negative and I very much look forward to SA but I was hoping there would be a graphic improvement. The KR screenshots are way more cleaner and crisp than what they have posted on the official Stygian Abyss site.

I really hope they have something else in mind and that it is truly an upgrade.:

Kimmy

Kimmy

=^.^=

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
anything new and well relevent?

Making Sosaria Beautiful one home at a time.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ingame, screenshots