Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Macros for Training, Keg Filling, Bods and Heartwood Quest

- - - - - bods filling heartwood keg macros quest training

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth

Without The Community You Are Limited

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
I do not take credit for being the first to know how to do this. I figured I would share it since I'm sure many people don't know.

(On the Uoassist screen do not mind in the pictures where it switches between macro 1 and 2 on the bottom part. Thats just me showing you how to set it up. This is all for one macro)

Posted Image

First you must have UOassist. Go to the macros tab and select which ever macro number you wish to use 1-16 (its important to chose a number and ill show you why at the end)

Now hit record. Go to your UO screen (This is setup to make ten potions with one key stroke)

-Before hitting record make sure you create the potion/armor/weapon/clothing/Bow type your trying to make. Now double click the Mortar/Smith Hammer/Tailor/Bow/Tinker (DON'T USE LAST OBJECT) and click make last.

-Double click the Mortar/Smith Hammer/Tailor/Bow/Tinker tool and click make last (DON'T USE THE MAKE LAST WITHOUT RE-OPENING THE MORTAR/SMITH HAMMER/ TAILOR ETC TOOL MENU)

-Repeat this Ten times (So it makes Ten potions/armor/bows etc.)

Now go to your Uoassist and hit stop. The only things that should be in the command box at this time is

Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection
Use Item
Menu Selection

(If there is anything else in there highlight it and hit delete. If its really messed up hit record and re-do it.)

Now we still setup the pause which you must have or the client and server wont read what your macro is doing. Its like someone counting to 100 in 1sec.

Posted Image

We will enter a pause. After Each Menu Selection will be a pause.

-Highlight Menu selection (left click)
-Click Pause After and put in 2000
-Hit okay.

Repeat this under every Menu selection even the very last one. Your entire macro should end with Pause After 2000.

So now your macro will look like this.

Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item
Menu Selection
Pause 2000

(If you have a pause in the wrong area don't worry. Just delete the pause and remake it.)

Now we all know those pesky things break and you would have to reset the WHOLE macro if the tool broke. Here is the way to never ever ever ever ever have to re-setup the macro.

Posted Image

-Highlight the Use Item
-Right Click Use Item
-Click Use Item Type

(With this option put in it will use ANY Mortar/Smith Hammer/Tailor/Bow/Tinker Tool in your bag even if it breaks it will use the next one in your bag.)

Now your macro should look exactly like this.

Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000
Use Item Type
Menu Selection
Pause 2000

The only thing you need to setup each time for the macro is if you want to make a different type of potion/weapon/armor etc. This is very very very difficult so please pay close attention.

Posted Image

Double click your Mortar click Greater cure or what not and hit Make Last. hehe yes very hard. That sets up the type of potion your are making.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

On the macro you have selected you see that little lock button like a locker lock? Click that!!! Because all you have to do is accidentally hit record and the entire macro is gone. With this checked you cannot record over the macro.

For those who want to make more then ten potions at a time. Simple just set the macro and setup the macro to make:

5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55,60,65 (Max)

So I setup two macros.

F11 & F12
One makes 65 and the other makes 35 which is one keg

Incase I fail four or five times I have
F1 to make 5
F2 to make 10
F3 to make 20

For those filling Smith bods or Heart Wood Quest

(Since you have to make the item once before hiting the macro setup your macros to make 9items 14items or 19items. What i do is set my 9 items to F1 14 to F2 and 19 to F3 so if I get a 20 plate helm bod I open the tool click the Plate helm then hit F3 which makes 19 and plus the 1 I already made =20)

I would however suggest for Deadly Poison to have a smaller macro setup. Or anything you may fail alot in. You can also use this for training.

Hope it works out for you!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bods, filling, heartwood, keg, macros, quest, training