Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

**CONTAINS SPOILERS **New TC Changes/Publish 55

- - - - - 55 changes or publish spoilers tc

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

IronHorse

IronHorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Hedges are pretty cool
Just hope its not going be all hedges of different sizes though.
-IronHorse
GM Forge of Virtue
Governor of Trinsic

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Love the hedges. Already have plans of redecorating my house to add those hedges.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
no i blieve it's just the 2 different sized hedges in the hedges department lol
I hope we get some pretty flowering plants.

HeathBar

HeathBar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Yay for vet award dresses!!! :dance:

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
The Natures Fury was a little confusing. It sounds like I can't cast it in a home, but folks can stand outside my house and cast it so it comes in? That will eliminate some house hiders, but not particularly fair that you can cast it into the house...kind of like not being able to return fire lol. At my nephews house their is a particular char that loves to do drive by natures furies hehe.

The commodity box is LONG overdue. The ankh is sweet as is the bloody pentagram. I just redeemed an eigth year reward too. Wish I would have seen this sooner.:(

gryphonuo

gryphonuo

LORD GRYPHON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
hedges and dresses oh my

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Would have liked the vet reward mining cart, potted cactus, tree stump, and brazier as actual deeds you could select one (interchangable facing) from. To get even one of each of these that you actually wanted would take 26 YEARS worth of rewards and a very fortunate RNG.
Posted Image

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
I dislike using an RNG in a Vet reward. Seems uncessary.

I only get one shot at it. Let me pick.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
After thinking about it, I think the commodity deed box should be purchaseable from any NPC vendor like the Salvage Bag. If someone's been playing UO a whole year, they're probably going to stick around so no need to punish them in the meantime by making them haul ore, regs, etc.

And the hued clothing just doesnt do much for me given all the dye tubs and fabrics imported from Japanese shards - new designs would be better, like a robe with an Ankh on it or something similar instead of a weird color that looks like we're headed to Mardi Gras.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
Wondering if the armor embroidery will be an 11th yr reward. And if it is, wondering if its just for letters or can we pick some premade design from it.

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

After thinking about it, I think the commodity deed box should be purchaseable from any NPC vendor like the Salvage Bag. If someone's been playing UO a whole year, they're probably going to stick around so no need to punish them in the meantime by making them haul ore, regs, etc.

I'm guessing they want everyone who's on a valid paying account to be eligible for this coveted reward. There's no need to give this convenience perk to unattended/scripting unpaid trial accounts.
Posted Image

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
i thought this publish was suppose to have the thief guild fix , so we can join again .
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Jeremy just updated the patch notes for publish 55.http://update.uo.com/design_595.html
Posted Image

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

i thought this publish was suppose to have the thief guild fix , so we can join again .

That was addressed in a previous FOF:
"Thieves' Guild Bug Update
While we still haven't actually reproduced the bug, we found a bit of related code that definitely wasn't supposed to be there and we're reverting it out in Publish 56 - for everyone having trouble joining the guild, we eagerly await your reports once this publish goes live."
Posted Image

Callie

Callie

I'm just me!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
And now, from the halls of "newbs are us":

I'm still waiting to get to my first year reward....so as nice as all this looks it is just window shopping for some of us at this point. I haven't even looked to see what the 1 yr rewards are because it is far enough away that i'll change my mind 15 times before I get to choose LOL.
I'm super excited about the plant/seed updates, though. I know it might be silly, but it is kind of exciting to see what you get when you plant a seed of unknown origin. Um, no pun really intended...

I look forward to the deco parties at all your houses, to which we will be invited (hint hint) when you get all this cool stuff so we can see how it really looks!
Building the Catskills community, one player at a time! =)

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

That was addressed in a previous FOF:
"Thieves' Guild Bug Update
While we still haven't actually reproduced the bug, we found a bit of related code that definitely wasn't supposed to be there and we're reverting it out in Publish 56 - for everyone having trouble joining the guild, we eagerly await your reports once this publish goes live."

aahh , ty . i was thinking it was supposed to be in 55 .
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 55, changes or publish, spoilers, tc