Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

WoW: Favorite area for 68-70?

- - - - - 6870 area favorite wow

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

indisputably more awesome

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
What area was your favorite to quest in to hit 70?

Well rub butter on my beautiful butt and call me a croissant!

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
I've always been partial to Nagrand.

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I finished Nagrand except for the group quests *cough cough Cabe*. That is my favorite thus far also :)

Posted Image

Calell

Calell

Red-Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • 2,245 posts
I'll let you know in 2 years when I hit 70 lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Nev!

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
With seeing this post... you must have went back to WoW Snuggles?

Awesome! Glad you went back... you didn't seem to like Age of Conan as much from what you have said... I know you wanted to be with alot of the UO:F but you will never be comepletely happy if you do not play the game you enjoy because most of the time... you might be end up soloing so "most" of your game time is in soloing and not with all the UO:F people =/

I wish we all could get on a MMO we all enjoy and play hehe so weather soloing or hanging out we enjoy everything we are doing... but after UO... everyone had diffrent taste in MMOs and split up ... some still trying to find a game they enjoy the most...

it stinks because I want to play with the many of you

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Carpy I think you should come back to WoW! :) You are my favorite person to game with, you knows it!

Posted Image

RMS Carpathia

RMS Carpathia

Madien of the Great Blue

• Members
  • 2,443 posts
haha yeah I LOVED your massive aggro but few things... one... you are WAY higher than me now so I would have to grind to even catch up to you... second Gorefang will not for whatever reason launch WoW and third... I doubt he would even run it smooth without his problems... he lags even if he can "supposidly" run the games... so I gave up the whole Online MMO ordeal until I can get a new computer hehe

Which is fine I got Sonic the Hedgehog and Poke'mon to go through =P

Played through Diamond and Pearl
Firered and Leafgreen
And now playing through Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald versions

As for sonic... there is a new game coming out for him here really soon and amazingly enough it is actually going to be a RPG like Poke'mon so that is going to be very diffrent from all the plateform games that the Sonic Team put out

going to enjoy going through that!

But anyway, have fun playing WoW! that is the very game you seemed to get into the most... had the most fun with and everything! Although at the levels you are at I will not beable to help yeah =/ I can only do before Burning Crusade assistance hehe

And holy damn I can not believe you are already that high... EverQuest it would have tooken so much longer to get up into them levels back in the good days of it... the first 5 years is my favorites...

-RMS Carpathia-
Posted Image

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
I can always start a new char carp! I can't wait till you get your new compy!

Posted Image

Cabe Bedlam

Cabe Bedlam

Master of Magic, no really I'm serious

• Members
  • 1,782 posts
Did yah finish the last couple quests Snuggs? Carp, I miss playin with you too! Hopefully someday, WoW will be a place you'll wanna come back to!=) Oh, gettin married on The Grey Ghost in a week and a half. I'll say hello to her for yah!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Snugglebunny

Snugglebunny

• Members
  • 5,665 posts
Congrats Cabers! I finished most of them Cabe. Thanks again for your help!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 6870, area, favorite, wow