Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Best Necro/Nox/Mage outfit

- - - - - necro or nox or mage outfit

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
So far I have:
Rune Bettle Carpace (chest)
Nystels Wizard Hat (head)
Pendent Of Magi (neck)
Scrappers (hand)
Caos Shield Vesper Replica (hand)
Royal Legs of Embers (Legs)
Stitchers Mittens (hands)
I need:
Ring of Elements (ring)
+20 LRC, spell dam inc (braclet)
High Resist Arms (arms)

What you guys think
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

:shocked:<P ALIGN=CENTER>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
</script>

Flutter

Flutter

The Secret World

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
With all the changes on the way from publish 40 I will let someone else answer this one...

Posted Image

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.' - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
sounds sweet though huh almost a full rares outfit
Posted Image

The Idea Is Not To Die For Your Country, But To Make The Other Bastard Die For His!!!

</script>

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

sounds sweet though huh almost a full rares outfit

Almost, but I won't be the one with a half useless suit, if they decide to limit item insurance....even though Cathat said it wasn't likely to happen in P40 and he was just toying with the idea as a cat toys with a ball of yarn.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

HarvestGod

HarvestGod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
eww limit on item insurace.. bah.

Dark Angel of NK^L

Dark Angel of NK^L

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
There going to limit item insurance?!?!?!?!?! how?!?!?!?!?!?!
Posted Image

</script>

Minotaur2k

Minotaur2k

Meow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

There going to limit item insurance?!?!?!?!?! how?!?!?!?!?!?!

Read my post, or reread it. CatHat was toying with the idea, was asking people what they thought about it.
There are no stupid questions......only stupid people!

Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega

Legendary Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
i guess to some people the outfit must have some rares in it but i dont think u picked the right place to post it.

Cutter-DB4

Cutter-DB4

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
that outfit sucks
whats ur mana regen?
how about lmc?
dci?
hci?

Guest_Bo_*

Guest_Bo_*
  • Guests
just from looking at it, he has 0hci 0dci 6mr 50lmc, unless he can find some arms with more mr and jewels to help finish out the 2/6 it is a fairly innefective just eye candy suit.

I just put together a suit for my necro/mage last night has (and I know there is caps, I'm just stating whats there) 105lrc 51lmc 43sdi 3/7 10mr 8hpr 63/66/62/70/59 bad part is I only have 15dci, but with the other stuff on the suit, like 170ish mana it made up for it in my mind. An explo FS combo costs like 20 mana, after the regen of the explo and 20 for the fs, I love it so far.