Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Mines of MoriaTM Beta Application

- - - - - application beta mines moriatm

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England
[27-Aug-2008]

FAQ If you fancy being one of the first to tread on these ground breaking 'tiles' be sure to get your application off asap.

Who is the Beta limited to?

The Beta Program is limited to those who complete and submit a Beta application at the Unlock the Mines of Moria site.

[ click the mini games & beta application box and then the gate to register.You will then be notified via email if selected.]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Im already registered.. but do i need to complete the games?

Posted Image

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Was pretty hard to find the Beta click..

I had to play a game once.. then after that click a buttn "Back to Gate"..

There i hoovered the mouse over some blinking "stars" and saw "Apply Beta" then clicked there for a window popup.. to enter my computer info and my own info

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
So you have to unlock all the games?

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Nope, i just played the swig and toss, got like 1,8k points and then it was over.. no highscore or anything.. but there was a clicky to return to gate

Posted Image

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Whew.. some of those games I am not so good at lol.

Adri

Adri

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Just looked.. all you have to do really is register. When you click on the "games and beta application" tab it takes you to a close up of the starts on the door. Mouse over the ones to the right of the registration star. There will be a "beta application" star. Click it and fill it out. There ya go!

Maddux

Maddux

I've got Skinnies with RPGS! Twelve 'o'clock!

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
If you guys were Turbine Reward Members, you should already have your Beta Invitations.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
Im Codemaster fanboi :(

gimmie Beta!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
Dont worry my Euro friends, us Ami's will beta for you guys and make sure all is well. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
As you did with Book 14... *cough* FAILURE!

Posted Image

Maddux

Maddux

• Members
  • 6,272 posts
I had fun with it, but then again its always nice to get picked to play on the team. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gnomy

Gnomy

Forum Legend

• Members
  • 4,946 posts
I just wished people actually test things on Roheryn..

Since the failure on Book 14 with all these bugs it brought us.. and they didnt even revamp some certain things as the Raid Assist Target window.. that makes raid crash..

The target bug.. its because of the new window they added... still they didnt do a emergency fix on this.. still didnt fix it to patch 1.. and no news on it either.. Its something who should have get caught in beta testing and never published

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: application, beta, mines, moriatm