Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Piece of the next part of the event discovered?

- - - - - discovered event part piece

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Hello all -

Sorry if this is a red herring: I was searching out faction vendors tonight and stumbled across the "Chamber of Virtue."

What is this? Is it new? Perhaps part of the upcoming next phase?

~M

Attached Thumbnails

• Chamber of Virtue.jpg

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I also found "Dalmer's Personal Library" nearby, but that may have existed before...

~M

Arioch

Arioch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
I won't even pretend to know the answer to that, but the object in your picture has been in Brit on Siege for about a week. I didn't know it was out-of-place, being so new to Siege. Hmmm... maybe you are on to something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord L'arr Hamerfeld

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Speaking of which...
I didn't know if it was new or not, since I haven't been in to old dungeons a lot lately, but:
In Despise, where the ettins/earth ellys spawn, there is a swamp where about 2 earths spawn... since when is there a little hill with a small swamp at the north of that place? (earth ellys keep on spawning up there, and I can't reach them with my warrior...)
When it comes to running, some are just legendary at birth, and others never learn, I'm sorry to say. - Lady Hester Tarian

Being legendary in running doesn't always help someone like me who is also legendary in dying.

Tancred RedStar

Tancred RedStar

Balron Snack

• Members
  • 5,379 posts
Sorry guys, the Chamber of Virtue has always been there. The statues and the pedestal with flowers were added as part of the Lord British Departure event.

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
I came across a piece of cumbustible brimstone on the ground outside of Trinsic yesterday. Has that always been tehre as well? Can't pick it up of course.

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
The earth eles in Despise in that elevated area you can't reach have been there for quite some time now...at least a year. I read that they were part of a future event/expansion (SA?), but we'll see.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Ah well...Thanks for the info, at least! Now I don't have to camp this area, hoping to be the first to find something.

What ever happened to the Strangers, anyhow. That part of the event sure didn't last long...

~M

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
The strangers were here, one per day, so it was less than a week. That WAS a very odd part of the story line for me. I was gone most of that week, only got to fight a couple of them once or twice...still lost a bunch of insurance lol.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
I thought they shut down that part of teh event because it was so buggy and they were going to bring it back...

Oh well.

~M

chargar42

chargar42

&a mp; a mp; a mp; q uot ; Can Set Custo

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

I came across a piece of cumbustible brimstone on the ground outside of Trinsic yesterday. Has that always been tehre as well? Can't pick it up of course.

Just wondering still if this has always been there as well.

gryphonuo

gryphonuo

LORD GRYPHON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
yes has been there..

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests
You will not need to look for the next part of the event it will be announced as usual and then you just follow the mob of players to where ever the action is at :)

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
But some of us want to be at the head of the mob.

So far in this chain of events, one alliance on Cats has been the first to find nearly everything. I hope to help continue this tradition for the next stage. Thus I investigate any rumor or hint that I see. This is made more difficult by my having missed several years of events where what might be clues for future events were actually clues for past events.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
For me, it's made difficult by the fact that I will shortly deploy. If they don't push this event soon, I'm going to miss the climax and all my blackrock, thread and cloak of corruption collecting will be wasted.

*sniff*

~M

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

For me, it's made difficult by the fact that I will shortly deploy.

~M

Awwwww how long will you be gone for ,do you know ?

We will miss your banter on the forums

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*

Guest_Doomsday Dragon_*
  • Guests

But some of us want to be at the head of the mob.

Touche...

Ingemund

Ingemund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have been visiting the Meer village for about a year now, since I was always intrigued with the new deco popping up in there as the patches went on. It's about half finished now, just need to be filled out with some standard things, like forges in the smith's, and a little more deco in some of the houses.
One thing to know for the traveling tourist, is that you can find a most peculiar vegetable field here (from which you can't pick a thing) with roses, melons, vines etc.
The most interesting thing I've found out about the Meer's, happened about two month's from now. Near Lord Blackthorns ilsh. castle, not far from the gargoyle city, a green thing with wood upon, and runes carved into the wood, appeared. If you stand upon it, you will be transported to the (a?) Meer mausoleum, a tomb, where there are Meer's patroling the area, and alot of green stone made coffins.
I can now not think that they're not about to be part of a great adventure at this stage, they probably will be. Maybe not in this one, maybe the one after that. With Stygian Abyss perhaps? I don't know for sure, but they're clearly up to something...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Uhm, I hate to tell you this, but that location has been there for years. I would look for changes in that location, just as you do their farm...but it's really nothing new.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ingemund

Ingemund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I know at least, that the vegetable field is a newcomer this year. I've been at the gargoyle city a few times, as well as into the Blackthorn castle, I've roamed the lands of Ilshenar, and the surroundings near the Blackthorn islh. castle. It seems highly unlikely I would have missed that place so many a times, I'd even say it would have been impossible, and the cannon that was stuck into mountain stone, right beside the Blackthorn castle, which appeared when this teleporter did.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discovered, event, part, piece