Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Is the SCleaning luck jewelry worth it?

- - - - - jewelry luck scleaning worth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bazil

bazil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
'Scuse my ignorance, but are the Spring cleaning award jewelry pcs. worth the points?

I've accumulated enough of the "legacy"(?) dungeon artifacts that I can get the luck jewelry pair. Are they worth it, or should I use the points on something else. I don't have the 500K pts needed for an armor set...

I'm not familiar with most of the high end stuff. Thanks!!!

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
It depends...I got one set and sold it, but I am going to get another set and keep it.

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
I got the set for my tamer.. his resist suck and is a dead man walking if targeted .. his suit is pure luck so i figure what the hay.. purely a personal perspective on it.
Why hate and destroy when you can love and enjoy.

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
For benifits, there are much better options out there.

For luck jewelery, there is nothing better.

I got my set to hold until my tamer doesn't need to rely on his +taming jewels in order to control his pets. The extra 400 luck will really help the groups he hunts with, especially since I have ways of being one of the max damagers in any given group.

FC/FCR 2/6 helps a lot. The MR will help me a bit too, but the HPR is pretty insignificant for that character. Anything that hits him twice usually kills him.

So, if you need luck, then the set is a good one. Otherwise, it's just good to sell.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jewelry, luck, scleaning, worth