Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Atlantic Dead?

- - - - - atlantic dead

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
it looks as though Atlantic is one of , if not , the highest populated servers , but i never see anything here about any events , as someone just comeing back to the game and wanting to get invilved , i would love to see some planed if anyone is willing.

already and trying to lvl a toon on Chessy to go on some there , since they seem to have more than most servers . just will take time . but i already have some nice skilled up toons on Atlantic.
Posted Image

Check out my wife's ebay please......lots of great stuff.....
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pj301972

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Atlantic is a huge Spawning PvP shard...

Your best bet for being involved is joining my guild...LNR..

www.lnrguild.com

Or if you prefer a bunch of tamers... then join HOT

or a completely new PvP guild with mostly subar PvPers....join MSI

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
i will look into this , thanx for the invitation . i just started the beta for Warhammer over the weekend and plan on playing that when it comes out , or shortly after launch . but i am thinking of not canceling my UO account this time , i always come back to it in the end , so may just play both . <boy will my wife screem when she hears that ...lol> but over the next week or so i will decide and let you know , and i will look into your guild .
Thannks , Nydon
Posted Image

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

www.lnrguild.com

We all had to start somewhere and work our way to the top and learn new things.

Limlight

Limlight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Oh, I know Merc...I am not ripping you....you guys will get better.

Merc

Merc

bellum omnium in omnes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Oh, I know Merc...I am not ripping you....you guys will get better.

I knew you were not ripping us. Just a little fun to help pass the time at work.

Moonstar

Moonstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
just don't join the syndicate.. we dont need yet another person to litter our streets with those stupid books .

Nydon

Nydon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
no worries there , i was in that one for a small time way back when i was 1st playing , was ok back then , but wasnt what i was looking for .
Posted Image

Evolus

Evolus

Worst Tamer Ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
LNR....HOT...yuck.

:D

kitiara

kitiara

Polar Bear Queen

• Members
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationHarrisonburg, VA
Compared to the number of community events I used to see advertised for Atlantic, those definitely seem to have decreased in frequency - but there sure seem to be people on at all hours of the day! :)

That's one thing I love (and hate) about Atlantic. It's busy, compared to a shard like Lake Austin. Sometimes, it's nice to just be able to go do whatever you want to do without waiting in line - but other times, that's lonely! hehe

Keven1

Keven1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Well I will tell one reason why there are not alot of events on Atlantic is because one lady Sakkarah used to put on alot of events but now she is a part of the UO team, so is not allowed to do those things anymore. And by the way she was a big part of the recent events with Melissa, the spring cleaning tickets etc. Anyone that remembers her events they were usually very similiar to this whole event we have been thru the last few months
I am not sure what u are looking for. Whether u are into pvp or what. But I am in a very large alliance, with a bunch of smaller guilds. But almost any night of the week u can find people to do stuff with. We do alot of peerless hunts and just whatever someone may feel like doing or bring up. But if u are interested is such a group just pm me I can introduce you and you could check out the group and see what u think.
Unfortunetly I work so much I dont get alot of time to play but I can get u in touch with who u need to get in touch with if u would like that

Posted Image

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
This might be a dumb question, but where do you get the number players on any given shard.
Also, is Cats a populated shard?
Thanks in advance for the info,

Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS

Knowledge is power; Guard it well!

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

This might be a dumb question, but where do you get the number players on any given shard.
Also, is Cats a populated shard?
Thanks in advance for the info,

You can not get them anywhere. It is all guess work, for years Atlantic has been the most populated shard (EA had acknowledged this). Though there was a crazied poster over at another forum who actually went and counted every house on every facet to get rough numbers. Can not recall they name at this time.

The last official numbers that I remember EA posting is when years ago UO went past 250, 000 accounts at its peak. Everyone will agree we are not there now. Last guesstimate was around 70, 000 accounts active, divide that by 26? shards you get around 2700 players on each shard. Though of course the players are not distributed equally.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Lil Darlin

Lil Darlin

GM of Hot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

www.lnrguild.com

Now that you're in Hot you realize that we are not a bunch of tamers.

SupSoc

SupSoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Jen

:love4::cheekkiss:
  • Lil Darlin likes this

Lil Darlin

Lil Darlin

GM of Hot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Soc

:BoUncY::love1:

DAFT1

DAFT1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
so would you say that Cats is or isn't at the 2700 player average. I always see ppl in there, granted the numbers have dwindled considerably.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atlantic, dead