Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Going to be selling my old Pacific rares and account.

- - - - - account pacific rares selling

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Very soon.

I have a few great items on Pacific and a lot of semi-good ones. I haven't played actively since 2003 and I started in 1999.

This is notification that I will be liquidating my UO assets for Cash before that is not allowed on these forums (like stratics).

I hope to recover what I've paid in subscription fees since I started on this sale (or auction)

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Going to be selling wood curls, 6th anniversary white bag set, server birth statue, shattered crystal wisp fragment, 1000 diamond weddingband [blessed] (sigil hue) bloodspawn, etc. \

stay tuned folks!

Muu Bin

Muu Bin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Staying "tuned" =)

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
lol sorry

by "soon" I meant in the next few days.

Considering my account is almost 10 years old that's pretty soon to be getting rid of it.

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
sorry, unable to upload photos directly however...
if you want a taste check this out.

http://www.mediafire...f2a6fd6a25g.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• a8581630dce3c798badad61f2a6fd6a2.jpg

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
AAARGH - another auction that is not on Sonoma. And, once again, I can't view pictures at work.

~M

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
link to picture instead of the DL.

rares.JPG

fancypants

fancypants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hi have you sold your account yet ?

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
A description of the characters may help too.

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Wow... *tries grabbing for some of the items*

Planning on selling the account as a whole or just partially?
Not that I could buy it anyway... :( But maybe others would appreciate it.
When it comes to running, some are just legendary at birth, and others never learn, I'm sorry to say. - Lady Hester Tarian

Being legendary in running doesn't always help someone like me who is also legendary in dying.

of The Ring

of The Ring

Your Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
can i know what is the price for the acct?

Abyss

Abyss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Ring, haven't you bought like every rare in this game already? And when is the GL museum going back up?

Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Ring, haven't you bought like every rare in this game already? And when is the GL museum going back up?

Trust in the fact that there are some people with some rares that won't ever sell. :) Especially not to people from other shards.
When it comes to running, some are just legendary at birth, and others never learn, I'm sorry to say. - Lady Hester Tarian

Being legendary in running doesn't always help someone like me who is also legendary in dying.

a.entreri

a.entreri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
do you still have that server birth statue for sale? how much are you looking for it (gold or cash)?

Abyss

Abyss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Trust in the fact that there are some people with some rares that won't ever sell. :) Especially not to people from other shards.

Trust in the fact that I was being sarcastic. ;)

Guess I shoulda just said wow you have bought a lot of rares in the past year or so. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

do you still have that server birth statue for sale? how much are you looking for it (gold or cash)?

I still have everything for sale as I havent had time to put together screenshots and everything else due to work.

The account will be sold last with a fel Keep located just east of brit.
That will be the most labor intensive item I deal with as there are a lot of items I need to sort through.

The account also has a lot of characters made on other shards in order to take advantage of the holiday handouts.

Thanks for everyones patience.

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Oh and the account is almost 9 years old.

I think another 1.5 years till 10 years. I forgot about the time I let it go inactive. I thought it was about 8 months older.

So it is currently 8.5 years old (103 months)

Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
How much for the statue and the wisp fragment??

CapLoD

CapLoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
prices have yet to be determined. I will most likely run this as an auction rather than a straight sale since I'm not certain what the items are worth and what people may be willing to pay.

They will be sold for cash, no exceptions.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
That champ skull would be fabulous...pity it's not on Sonoma.

Good luck with your sale.

~M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, pacific, rares, selling