Welcome to Ultima Online Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Welcome to UOForums

If not already a member, take a moment to join our awesome community. It is free to sign up and there are no ads.

When you click on CREATE ACCOUNT, the sign up form will appear at the bottom of the forum.

If you have issues, like not receiving a validation email. Then please contact us by email help@uoforums.com and we will help you get set up.

If you wish to contact us about our site for other reasons, then please contact us by using the contact form in top right corner of the forum

Photo

Now that it is over

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
What are your plans?
I feel like I have been so busy with Melissa and all that I am stumped as to what I should be doing now. lol. So now that I have to do something else what is it that is most beneficial for someone with a 115.0 Mage?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons! I won't be denied! "

Adri

Adri

Wearing metal panties in a lightning storm

• Members
  • 6,179 posts
Going to work on fame, the the sacrifice virtue, to get ready for the next phase in the storyline. lol :P

Farsight

Farsight

Aneirin - UP - VTC

• Members
  • 1,537 posts
1. Keeping my eye open for the next stage
2. In the mean time, I have a choice, go back to RP, or try out PvP. I already have characters geared toward both pursuits, but don't have the time to pursue them both.

And while I'm not doing one of those, I have a new obsession... Bedlam. I already spent all the gold I earned from Melissa (over a million just from Balron kills and what other people didn't loot) and want to make a lot more.

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
i do agree that the loot and money from the melissa event was quite sweet . . . especially the loot others left. I cant tell you how many times I had to recall out soon as I got down there because I was already overloaded with stones from money left on the ground.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

abracadabra

abracadabra

Mindless Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Two plus chests full of SOSes need to be fished up. As for your mage, does she have other skills to train that would compliment her template? I like the ability to diversify a character with soulstones and SS fragments. You might like adding taming, barding, or spellweaving to her repetoire. Certain skill sets fair better with different foes. It's nice to be able to adjust your mage to take on different challenges.
  • IronHorse likes this
Posted Image

Mags

Mags

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Tons and Tons of level 6 maps to do so they can be turned in for Spring Points before it poofs too!

Mags~
Why hate and destroy when you can love and enjoy.

Magister_Returns

Magister_Returns

UOForums Price-checker

• Members
  • 3,255 posts
Level 6 treasure maps.

Trying to "dual-account solo" Melisande and travesty. Right now, I'm 0 for 2.

~M

Lady Hester Tarian

Lady Hester Tarian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
I believe myself and all cousins plus extended family will all be working on their virtue status again. Having had the Honor virute come into play was very handy, so others may be following it more closely to prepare for the next event. Also planning for the 9/11 memorial.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

What are your plans?
I feel like I have been so busy with Melissa and all that I am stumped as to what I should be doing now. lol. So now that I have to do something else what is it that is most beneficial for someone with a 115.0 Mage?

I'm not going to lie...now, with Melissa gone, I have no reason to PvM. Back to PvP, I go.

Pameleigha

Pameleigha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Vacation!! from work and UO!! no Computers for two weeks..well except to fix my daughter's laptop. Play with the grandkids, travel, ride my horse...ahhhh!

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
Random stuff, and wait around for the next phase of this event.

Last night, LS did a Community Peerless run: The Shimmering Effusion.

A few Lady Mel runs have happened.

I haven't seen many in Doom which is surprising to me....I guess people know the turn-in will end soon enough, and the turn-in at least made the bad artifacts meaningful.

Sooner or later, though, more people will decide they need Ornaments of the Magician, and they'll be back....

-Galen's player

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
Yep, back to Doom, Peerless, and some PvP just to donate the gold back lol.

elffyb

elffyb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Last night, LS did a Community Peerless run: The Shimmering Effusion.

Last night was Peerless o' rama.

After the shimmering I ended up doing;

2 Dreadhorns
4-5 Lady Melisande

Finally got a CC from Lady Mel.

merth

merth

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
grats! :)

Galen

Galen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

2 Dreadhorns
4-5 Lady Melisande

Nice job!

-Galen's player

Riboflavin

Riboflavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
Going to finish parry on 120 on my Samurai. Then going back to Miasma, probably.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jfk

jfk

Lost in the Abyss

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

2 Dreadhorns
4-5 Lady Melisande

Grats! Nice going.:)

ladykolleen

ladykolleen

Original Wonder Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
hm. i wish we could get a run up on chessy - it seems like whenever id like to do one there is noone else available.

i have been doing exodus minions and overseers in the dungeon for crystals for turn ins (since i can solo that by myself) - but that is about it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tabbitha

Tabbitha

"Can Set Custom Title"

• Members
  • 8,727 posts
  • LocationKinver,Staffordshire,England

Nice work :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IronHorse

IronHorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Lower my carbon footprint and turn this thing off at night,well until the next phase comes anyway.
-IronHorse
GM Forge of Virtue
Governor of Trinsic